Chapter 3 The Truth

"Levin stop" I said. Levin stops running. Levin was about to say something. But before he could, a flash of light came from the man. I looked at the man and the necklace started to glow. Then a big explosion came, and knocked me and the man down. Levin was still up. Levin was not close to the explosion. "EMILY" Levin yelled. Levin ran to me. "Emily. Are you okay?" Levin said. "Levin... neck....lace." I said. Levin went to the man and got the necklace from him. He was still knocked out. Then Levin brought the necklace to me. "Here." Levin said "Put it on me" I said. Levin put it on me. Then I closed my eyes. "Emily. Plz wake up." Levin said. The only way to heal me is that necklace. As soon as Levin put it on me, it healed me. "Levin." I said. "Emily?!?! Your fine." Levin said. "Yea. I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me." I said. "Now we have to go back to the..." I said while trying to get up. "Emily. Your too weak. You can't go anywhere." Levin said. I lay back down. "Levin. Hold my hand." I said. Levin holds my hand and then a flash of light came from us. Then we disappeared. Then we a paired in Phoenix Drop. "How did you do that?" Levin said while looking down at me. I could not talk. "Emily." Levin said. "LEVIN." Dante yelled. "Are you okay?" "Yea but... Emily." Levin said. "I will take her to the tree house." Dante said. "Thank you." Levin said. Dante takes Emily to the tree house, and he puts her on a bed. Some mins passed, then Emily woke up. "What??? WHERE I'M ?" Emily yelled. "Emily. Calm down. Your safe." Aphmau said. "Where is Levin?" Emily said. "Levin. Is safe too. He just in his house resting." Aphmau said. "I need to talk to him." Emily said. "Okay." Aphmau said. Aphmau goes and get Levin. Levin and Aphmau goes back to the tree house. "Emily. How are you feeling?" Levin asked. "I'm fine." Emily said. "Why were that person after you?" Levin asked. "He is a powerful man. And he just wants the necklace." Emily said. "Wait... was that the necklace that you gave that man?" Levin asked. "Yes. This necklace can only answer two me. But when I die, the necklace will fine it a new owner." Emily said. "And that new person is..." Aphmau said. "Levin." Emily said. "ME.. But how?" Levin said. "Before our mom was captured, she gave me this necklace. She told me guard it with my life. And that if I ever died, the necklace would go to you." Emily said to Levin. "Wow. Ohm.. I did not see that coming." Levin said. "Okay. So if you die, then the necklace would go to Levin?" Aphmau said. "Yes. That is correct." Emily said. "Then you shall die." Aphmau said while getting out a sword. And stabbed Emily in the heart. "MOM. Why did you kill Emily?" Levin said. "Because, I am not your mom. And I am not Aphmau. They call me dark man." The man said while changing into his self. "Wait. Your that man that wanted the necklace." Levin said. "Yes. I am. And now it's your turn to take the necklace, and clam the power." The man said. "I don't know." Levin said while looking back at Emily.