Chapter 4 Aphmau???

"No. I will never take the necklace, unless my sister told me to." Levin said. "Don't you dare. Your trying to turn my brother against me." Emily said. "Emily?!? Your alive." Levin said. "It take a little more than a sword to kill me." Emily said. "Now tell us where is our mom." "Don't worry. Your mom is fine." The man said. "Then give us our mom back." Levin said. "NO. Plus I gave her to a friend of mine." The man said. "Levin. I will be right back." Emily said in a small voice. "Okay." Levin said. Then Emily teleport somewhere. While Levin tried to keep the man from leaving. "Hey where did she go?" The man said. "Where did who go?" Levin said. "Your sister." The man said. "What do you mean, she is right here." Levin said while looking back. "Are you blind??? She is not there." The man said. "Yes she is. You just can not see her." Levin said. "Ohhhh. I know what you are doing. And it is not going to work." The man said while he throws a fire ball at Levin. The fire ball goes straight to Levin then.... WAIT the fire ball went back at the man. "How is that possible?? You don't have the necklace." The man said. "No. But he has me." Emily said. "And me." Aphmau said. "Mom!!! Your alive." Levin said while going into a hug. "But how did you find her??" The man asked. "It was easy. You told me." Emily said. "What?? I did not." The man said. "Well no you didn't, but I had to put two and two together. When you said that you gave her to your friend. The only person that wanted Aphmau was Zane, cause Aphmau is Irene." Emily said. "Wow. You are smarter than you look. I'll give that. I'm out of here." The man said. "Wait. I want you to give a message to Zane. That if he wants to Aphmau or Levin, he has no go though me first." Emily said. Then the man left. "Thank you Emily." Aphmau said. "Any time mom." Emily said. "Now you must be tired. Get some sleep mom." Levin said. "Yeah. And I will stay guard." Emily said. "Thanks. Both of you." Aphmau said while smiling. Levin and Emily smiles back. "Emily I can have one of my guards to help you?" Levin said. "Okay. If it is fine, I would take Alexis." Emily said. "You got it." Levin said.