Chapter 11 Camping out⛺️🔥

Ashley knocks me out. She punched me in the face. I am out cold.
Ashley POV
I don't know why she wanted me to knock her out, but I did it because she is Shadow. "Why did you do that?" Aphmau said. "She told me to." I said. "Why will she tell you to knock her out?" Aphmau said. "I don't know. I am hopping that she will wake up before it gets dark." I said. It turns dark. "Oh no. It's turning night. We must camp out." Vlad said. "Yea we should." I said. I am still worried about Shadow(Emily). I hope that her necklace will heal her. We set up camp in a forest. "Ohm who is getting Emily?" Yip asked the group. "I'll get her." I said. I grabbed Emily and took her to my tent. I softly put Emily down in the tent on the ground. Hopping that she will get some sleep. Then I quietly exit the tent. "This will be a good spot to start a fire." Vlad said. "Hey Yip can you go get some wood." Aphmau said. "Sure." Yip said. Yip goes off to get some wood, while Aphmau comes to me. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yea I will be. But that is the first time that Emily told me to knock her out." I said. "Really?! Man I thought you did it before." Vlad said. "No. And why would you say that?" I asked Vlad. "Because it was how you did it. It just looked like you did it before, you did not hesitate. People always hesitate when they don't want to do something, but they are told to do it. But you... you did not. Why is that?" Vlad said. "I'm back." Yip said. "Oh thanks Irene." I said in small voice. Yip brings the wood in the middle of the tents. "Does anyone have flint and steel?" Aphmau asked. "No." Yip said. "I don't either." Vlad said. "I don't. So I guess we will have to find some..." Aphmau said before she got cut off. Aphmau looked behind her. Vlad and Yip was already watching me. I had my hand out, in my hand was a ball of fire. Then I put the ball of fire on the wood. "Wow!! I did not know you can do that." Aphmau said. "Emily is not the only one with powers." I said. Then we all sat down and waited till we get tired. Man I hope Shadow is not going to be mad at me. We did not had time to look for stuff to build flint and steel. I thought to my self.