Chapter 7 Sailing Out

"Levin?! Are these the people that are going?" Emily said. "Yes. I think mom is coming." Levin said while going to them. "I don't think anyone here knows my name?" Emily said. "Emily right?? Levin has told us so much about you." A werewolf said. "And you are???" Emily said. "Oh right!! We have not told our names. I'm Yip." The werewolf said. "I'm Vlad." The man next to Yip said. "LEVIN. EMILY." A voice said from behind. "Mom!!!" Levin said. "You made it!!" Emily said. "Yeah!! I will not miss a trip that my children are going on." Aphmau said. Then, Dante starts running to Levin and Emily. "Levin?...." Dante said. "Dante? What's wrong??" Levin said. "There is someone at the gates." Dante said. "Who is it?" Levin said. "I don't know but, she know Emily." Dante said. "What?" Emily said. "Yeah she said she wants to see Emily." Dante said. "Take me to her." Emily said. Dante starts running to the gate. "Levin are you coming?" Emily said. "No. I will stay here. You go and see who it is." Levin said. "Okay." Emily said while running after Dante. They finally got to the gate. "Shad..Emily!?" This girl said. "Ashley!!" Emily said. "Dante open the gate." Dante opens the gate. Ashley and Emily starts running to each other. They both gave each other a hug. "You made it." Emily said. "Yeah. You said at the gates. But where is these people you say we are taking on this trip?" Ashley said. "Oh we are all at the docks. You want to head their now?" Emily said. "Sure!!" Ashley said. Dante closed the gates. "Thanks Dante." Emily said. "Your welcome Emily." Dante said. Emily and Ashley starts heading to the docks. They reach the docks. "Levin." Emily said. "Emily. We just now loaded the boat for you. And everyone is on the ship as well." Levin said. "Thanks Levin. Oh this is my friend Ashley. She will be coming with me." Emily said. "That's good. Well, it's very nice to meet you. I'm Lord Levin. Emily is my sister." Levin said. "Well nice to meet you Lord Levin." Ashley said. "We should get going. Hey Levin you never told me where the ship was going to?" Emily said. "Oh I didn't. Well the ship was supposed to go to Bright Port, and back to Phoenix Drop." Levin said. "Thanks Levin. Bye little bro." Emily said while giving Levin a hug. "Bye big sis." Levin said. Ashley goes on the ship. Emily starts following behind her. The ship was 24ft long and 23ft wide. The ship was blue and white, can hold up to 100 people. The ship is called the Blue Sea. They started leaving Phoenix Drop.