Chapter 20 Identity?

BLAST...The locked door opened. As Shadow went back to the people and told them to come on, the two men was so weak. Shadow touched her bracelet and called out to Ash, but she did not answer. So Shadow grabbed the two men and teleported to the camp.
Shadow's POV:
"Please someone help." I said. But no one said anything. "Yip please help." I said. Then Yip went out of his tent and saw me as Shadow. "Who are you?" Yip said. "Don't worry about that right now. Just please help." I said. Yip looked at me and saw the two men. Yip ran to me and grabbed one of the men. Yip tuck him and put him on a log. I took the other man and also put him on a log. Then Yip looked at me. "Thank you so much." I said. "How did you know my name?" Yip said while getting a little closer. Then Yip started smelling the air between us. "You are trying to find out who I am, are you?" I said while taking three steps backwards. "Your sent smells like..." before he could finish Aphmau, Vlad, and the power rangers went out of their tents. They all saw me standing there. "Okay I'm going to ask. Who is in the black clothes?" Aphmau said. "And what is it?" Vlad said. I look at the power rangers and then looked at Aphmau and Vlad. "I am not an it." I said. "I am..." "Your Shadow." Vlad said. "What?" The blue ranger said. "Why are you here?" Aphmau asked me. "I came here because these men need your help." I said while pointing to them. Aphmau and Vlad went to the two men. Yip was still looking at me, as was the power rangers. Aphmau and Vlad got a closer look at the two men. "Logan, Braden!?!?" Aphmau said. Yip looks at Logan and runs to him. "How did you know where the missing people was?" The white ranger said. "Oh well it was your friend that told me." I said while looking at my tent. Then I teleported to Pikoro village to find Ash. I looked on top of the roof of the house that we were on, but she was not there. Then I checked inside the house and no one was in there. I teleported back to the camp, but I was in a tree this time. "You really need to explain who is this Shadow person." The blue ranger said. "Okay Okay we will." Aphmau said to the power rangers. Then Rose went to my and Ashley's tents. "Okay where is Emily and Ashley?" Rose said. "Oh no." I said quietly. "What do you mean?" The blue ranger said. "Shadow said that she had help from our friend. Then she looked at Emily's tent." Rose said. "We have to get some answers fast." The white ranger said. "SHADOW." Aphmau calls out. "What are you doing?" The blue ranger said. "Every time someone yells out to Shadow, somehow she here's it and comes to you." Aphmau said. Then I teleported down where the group stood. "See." Aphmau said. "Where is..." before Rose could finish, I started talking. "Emily and Ashley??" I said. "How did you know?" The yellow ranger said. "Okay I will tell, but that is it." I said while looking at Pikoro Village. "Your voice. What happened?" Vlad said. I looked down at the ground. "Ash is missing." I said. "WHAT??" Aphmau said. "Yeah." I said. "Okay so Emily and Ashley is missing, and now Ash is missing." Aphmau said. "Emily is not missing." I said. "What?? What do you mean, where is she?" Rose said. I turn and my back was facing the group. I took off my hoodie. Then I turned around and said, "I'm Emily." "What??" Aphmau said. "So that means Ashley is..."