Chapter 21 Heading Home

"Ash." I said. "Okay I did not see that coming." Vlad said. "Emily?" The blue ranger said. I looked at the power rangers. "All this time, you had a way back and never came back?" The yellow ranger said. "I am so sorry. Once I got the necklace from my mom, I had a choose, go back or stay and protect Levin." I said. "Wait a minute. Mom?? Levin??" Rose said. "Yes. I found my birth mom, and Levin is my brother." I said. Then out of no where, my watch started beeping. I put my hoodie back on, to look like Shadow again. I pushed a button on the watch, then it showed someone in black. "Well, well, well. We meet again." The person said. "Who are you? And where is Ash?" I said. "Oh don't worry she's safe... for now." The person said while laughing. That laugh, that sounds like him. "You are going to tell me right now or I'll..." I said. "Or what??? You'll do something about it." The person said. That voice sounds really familiar, that has to be him. "Let me guess, dark man is that you? I new you will try something like this." I said. "What, no you did not?" Dark man said. "Oh yes I did. A friend of my told me, that you have been trying to get a necklace of hers. I just want you to know, I will be keeping an eye of her." I said. "That Emily is going to pay for what she did." Dark man said. "TELL ME WHERE IS ASH." I yelled. "Where do you think?" Dark man said. "You wouldn't." I said. "Oh yes I did." Dark man said. "Which one Shadow?? Save Ash or protect that pathetic world you call home." Then the Dark man disappears. I put my hand and head down. "Oh my goodness... Shadow are you okay?" Aphmau said. "No..." I said. "What do we do?" Blue ranger asked. I raise my head up. "We go back to our world and free Ash." I said. "What about this world?" Yip said. "You all have to protect it. If your town has an alliance, then you will be unstoppable." I said. "We did have one." Aphmau said. "Then do it again. For now we have to go back to Phoenix Drop." I said. "Everyone hold hands." Everyone did has I said. Then I closed my eyes, and teleported all of us to Phoenix Drop. We all landed in the tree house. "So when are you guys leaving?" Aphmau asked. "As soon on as I say good bye to Levin." I said. "Mom, can you go and bring Levin to me?" "Yeah I can." Aphmau said while running down the tree. I started turning around in the air. I changed back into Emily again. Then I landed back on the tree house's floor. "What about them?" Vlad said. "Yeah if Levin or anyone see them..." Yip said. "Oh don't worry. I have an plan for them." I said. "White ranger, can you turn yourself and the other rangers invisible?" "Yeah. I guess I can." White ranger said. "Good, I will tell you when." I said. A few minutes passed. "Now." I said while looking at them. The white ranger turn himself and the other rangers invisible. "Emily." A voice behind me said. I looked back and saw... "Levin. I am so glad that you could of made it." I said. "Emily what's going on? Why did you want me?" He asked me. "I have to go. You know my friend Ashley. Well she has been captured, and I am the only one that can save her." I said. "Okay. If you do need any help please come back." Levin said. "I will." I said while running to give Levin a hug. We both hugged each other for about 3 mins. Then I hugged Aphmau. I went back where I was standing, by the power rangers. "Bye everyone." I said. "Bye my daughter." Aphmau said. "Bye my sister." Levin said. I teleported outside of the gates. I used my powers to make sure they all left. Then I teleported back to top of the tree, where the tree house is. "Rangers." I said softly. "Emily is that you?" The blue ranger said. "Yeah it's me. You can reappear now." I said. Then the power rangers reappear in front of me. "Why did you leave us?" The blue ranger asked. "I had to. In order for them to leave, they had to believe that I had left." I said. "That was pretty smart! No wander you are the red ranger." Rose said. "Are you all ready?" I ask the rangers. "Yeah we are." Blue ranger said. "Everyone get into a circle and hold hands." I said. They did as I said. "I hope that we will find and save Ashley." I said. "We will. By the way, how did you two meet?" Rose asked.

(Don't worry. This book was just Part 1. I will create a part 2 later on.)