Chapter 9 Heading to another village.

Emily's POV(Shadow)
We arrived at Bright Port. I started docking the ship while Ashley started yelling land hole. While I finished docking, everyone was getting off the ship. I got off the ship and started heading to Ashley. "Well we have made it." I said. "Yea we did." Ashley said. We all started walking to the gates. As we got closer I use my powers to scents the people who was on the ship. I started walking slow while everyone was going in front of me and Ashley. "Ashley they are not here." I said. "Are you sure??" Ashley said. "Yea. But they were here." I said. "We did not see any ships. So they could not went back to Phoenix Drop. They had to go to other village." "So what are we going to do?" Ashley said. "Don't worry. This guard knows where they are at." I said. "How did you do that?" Ashley said. "If you do get this power, I will tech you." I said. "Fine." Ashley said. I went up to the guard. "Hey did you see a Phoenix Drop ship here?" I asked. "Not today but I see one last week." The guard said. "And do you know where the ship went?" I asked. "Yes the ship went to Pikoro village, because we did not have the supplies they asked for. So I told them to go to Pikoro village they had the supplies." The guard said. "Thanks" I said to the guard and walked off. "See I new she knows where they are at." I said to Ashley in a small voice. "I don't know how you did it, but your gifts are awesome." Ashley said. "Thanks." I said. We all started heading to the ship. Vlad and Aphmau got on before me, except for me, Ashley, and Yip. "So how did you know that she new where the ship went and was not here in the first place?" Yip asked me. "Oh it's one of my powers from my necklace." I said. "Oh okay. Then that necklace is really powerful." Yip said. "Yes it is. Is's one of a kind." I said. Then Yip goes on the ship. "Good call. Tell him the powers were from the necklace." Ashley said. "Because it is from the necklace." I said. Ashley goes on the ship, then I walked on. I started undocking the ship, until I felt someone watching me. I turned back and saw someone on the hill. It was a girl in a pink suit. She also had a pink helmet, white gloves, and pink short boots. "Emily. Are you okay??" Ashley said. I did not answer, then she said it again. "Emily?? Are you okay?" Ashley said. I would not answer. I had my eye on that girl in a pink suit. Then Ashley grabbed me arm. I looked back at Ashley. "What?" I said. "Emily are you okay?? You was just standing there looking at the hill." Ashley said. Everyone started looking at me. "Oh I thought I saw Someone." I said while looking back at the hill. She was gone. The girl in the pink suit. Who was that?? She looked familiar, like I saw her before. I thought to my self.