Chapter 19 Lost but now found

Narrator:
The house was built by dark oak wooden planks. Shadow and Ash went in front of the house. And in the front had a porch, and the porch was also made from dark oak planks. On the right side of the porch was a latter. Shadow and Ash climbed on the latter to get to the top the house. Shadow went to the right side of the roof, while Ash went to the left side of the roof. They went to the middle of the roof.
Ash's POV:
"Have any ideas?" I asked. "Yeah. I go inside and free them." Shadow said. "What??? Are you crazy?? You can't go be yourself? Your still too weak." I said. "I have to go. But when I'm in trouble, I will contact you." Shadow said. "Fine. As soon as there's trouble, you contact me okay?" I said. "Okay I will." Shadow said. Then she disappeared in thin air. "I don't like the idea she going alone. I hope she will be okay." I said aloud. But not too loud, just enough that I can here myself. "Don't worry, she will be fine." Someone said. I looked behind me and saw a person on the roof with me. Before I could say anything, the person knocked me out. "But not for long." The person said while grabbed Ash, and teleported far away from Pikoro.
Shadow's POV:
I teleported inside the house. I started walking forwards, then I heard something. It was Ash, she had made some kind of noise on the roof. I started continued walking, till I came to a cage. There was people inside. "Please.... help us." This person said. "Don't worry I'm going to help you." I said. Then I trued looking for the key to open the cage. "Where is the key?" I asked the people in the cage. "He tuck it with him." Another person said but sounded dipper then the first person. "He?" I asked. "It can't be." I said. "What do you mean by that?" The first person asked me. "Oh nothing." I said. "If you can stand back or cover your face." I said. Then I backed up, and put my hands up towards the lock.