d i s c o n t i n u e d

hey guys :-).

first off - i'm really really REALLY REALLY sorry for not updating for literally 3 years. and i'm so sorry for keeping you all waiting and i'm sorry for discontinuing this so suddenly without giving you guys an explanation.

i love you guys. you're all one of the reasons why i didn't give up writing. you all have become a really big part of my life which sounds pretty exaggerating but it's true.

when i first published this book it was for fun. and because i love writing so so much. and after i posted about 3 chapters it sorta exploded on twitter and there were SO many hate comments and up to now there still is.[you can search them on twitter] back then, i was so new to wattpad and writing and all that and the comments had kind of broken several parts of me because i loved writing and it actually hurts a lot when people tell you to stop doing what you love because you're not good at it.

i didn't think i'd update after all the hateful comments but my friends on twitter[YALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH] kept telling me to update and i did despite all the comments and i'm so glad i did. i never thought about how good or bad i was because the only thing that mattered to me was that i loved it.

i'm so happy i didn't just delete the story(even though i was ALMOST going to do it) because i was starting to see my stories the way other people saw it and long story short i felt like shit for weeks.

the only reason i kept writing and updating was because of you all. the boyfriend app has also become a huge part of my life because this is the first ever story i've ever planned out properly and worked so hard on. i never thought it'd reach 700k views and i'm so thankful for everyone who reads it and comments.

it really breaks my heart to discontinue this, i had so so many plans for this but i'm afraid i can't update anymore because i've been so busy with school and everything. i hope you understand.

thank you so much for everything. it may not mean much to others but i'm so thankful for every read. it means so much to me.

i might update one day, who knows. ;)

i hope you all never give up on your dreams. you're all capable of doing so much, don't let some hateful twats bring you down. :-)

i love you all so much.

PS PLS BE MY FRIEND I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIENDS PLS I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH LIKE IM NOT EVEN JOKING YOU cAN CHAT ME UP ON FB OR TWEET ME ABT ANYTHING AND WE'LL BE INSTANT BFFS I'M NOT GOING TO BE ACTIVE ON WATTPAD ANYMORE AND I REALLY NEED MISS EVERYONE ON HERE PLS

twitter - fan: @/182trash
personal: @/jayillon
facebook - Janel Illon
instagram - j4nel

$$,

jay.[I MISSED DOING THIS IM CRYING]

PS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ANYONE AND HOW THEIR LIVES ENDED UP AND WHAT HAPPENS I HAVE ALL OF THAT PLANNED OUT JUST CHAT ME UP ON FACEBOOK I LOVE YOU ALL :D