[not an update but please read]

hi guys

this isn't an update but i just need to clarify this:

THIS BOOK IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE. when i started writing this book, i didn't think it would actually get attention. i didn't expect this much reads, so for the first few chapters, i didn't think much about what i wrote and how much it could offend anyone - like the blonde stereotype thing? i am so so sorry if you're offended in any way, that is the last thing i would ever want to do. i'll try to change it up if you're not comfortable with it.

that's all i'm sorry this felt important and i want you guys to know that i actually care for your opinion and i take each and every of your suggestions and comments into deep thought and consideration and i actually think about it and relate it to how i'm going to improve this story to please you guys. offending you is the last thing i would ever want to do.

okay i hope i didn't waste your time if i did i'm sorry i just needed to let this out i literally can't keep writing this story knowing there is someone who gets hurt/offended because of something i carelessly wrote. i'll try to change it up a bit - so expect that these next few weeks, chapters 1 to 10 are going to be a bit different??

ps how are you liking the story so far?? other than the offensive things tHAT I PROMISE I WILL CHANGE I SWEAR ACROSS MY HEART

i love you :----)

$$,

jay.