chapter 12

im so so excited for the ending and its going to suck pls dont hate me enjoy i love u !

ps quick question, if i did a character ask would anyone ask questions? idk man it looks so fun to write and !!$$373&ii

u see that pic of luke ye thats how luke looks at dev bye

d e v o n n e
m a i s y

Dev and Luke pushed the white door open, their hands intertwined together. She looked like absolute shit. Her eyebags were heavy, her hair a tangled mess that looked like it was forced into a ponytail.

As soon as they walked in, they were greeted by the most adorable sight. Michael was lying down on the hospital bed, Jonas was sitting down on the seat beside the bed, and they were both laughing.

"Hey little man, we brought food," Dev said, placing the bag of food on the desk placed on the other side of the bed.

Jonas looked up, smiling, "Hey Dev,"

Michael immediately frowned. He stopped smiling, his face returning to its usual blank stare. He wasn't staring at Dev or Jonas, though. He was staring at Luke.

"Hey Michael." Dev said, only to be greeted by silence. She sighed as Michael ignored her, staring at the television hanging from the top corner of the room. He wasn't that good in social interaction, it was obvious.

"Michael, this is Luke," Jonas introduced the red-haired boy to the blonde. Luke grinned, waving. Michael widened his eyes at him for a split second, before glaring menacingly at him and rolling his eyes before staring back at the television.

Luke pursed his lips, before stating that he was just going to wait outside, sensing that Michael didn't really like him.

Dev sighed again as Luke shut the door, turning to her brother, "So how is he?"

"Why the fuck do you care?" Michael suddenly snapped, glaring icily at her.

Dev was taken aback. He never spoke to her - heck, this was probably the first time he ever spoke to her. He was so rude. She already didn't like him.

"Michael," Jonas warned his best friend, crossing his arms as if Michael was a little kid.

Michael rolled his eyes again, "Whatever."

"Okay, well," Dev announced, placing her bag on the table near the bed, "Jonas, can I talk to you outside please?"

Jonas nodded, before turning to Michael, who was still too busy glaring at the television, "I'll be back,"

"Okay, whatever," Michael simply replied. The two siblings stepped out of the room, shutting the door.

"You're going to have to go to school, Jonas." Dev informed sternly, taking her role as a big sister to Jonas seriously at that moment.

Jonas sighed, "But Michael needs me, Dev."

"Jonas,"

"No, Dev, I can't," Jonas shook his head, biting his lip, "He has no one right now, Dev. He needs someone. He needs me."

"But school - " He cut her off, throwing his hands in the air in exasperation.

"I don't give a shit about school!" He almost yelled, "I ony give a shit about my best friend, who just got into a car crash, and him getting better."