01 ☀️

[edited]

-The story takes place right after "The Evillustrator" episode-

Marinette was so exhausted after a day of protecting Chloe and defeating the Evillustrator, now she had another villain to defeat, a large pile of homework for physics. She pulled out her physics notes, rubric, and began looking over it for her project. She felt really bad for leaving Sabrina hanging at the library even though she was really upset that Sabrina tried to compare her to Chloe.

Marinette's head was spinning when she thought of what happened to Nathaneal at school, was it her fault that Nathaneal became akumatized? Was it because he was embarrassed in class for drawing her as a damsel in distress and him as a hero saving her? Shaking her head, Marinette went back to her physics project. Marinette was also secretly hoping that Sabrina wouldn't be mad at her tomorrow.

An hour had passed before Marinette heard a quiet knock coming from her window. She looked at the window to see a familiar pair of sparkling grass green eyes looking back at her from the window that led to her balcony above bakery. It was Chat Noir...

Ughh, I don't have time for this, she thought as she swiftly got out of her spiny chair and went to open the window's latch. Chat slowly climbed through the tiny window and sat down on Marinette's bed wearing his signature flirtatious grin of his.
"Good evening Princess!" He excitedly said. "Chat Noir! To whom do I owe this pleasure to?" Please please PLEASE let this be quick. I just want to go to finish my homework and get some sleep!

"Why did I come? I came to see how you were doing of course! It's not everyday I get a cute girl to help me take down a villain. I just wanted to make sure you didn't need any further protecting, or any comforting embrace." He stretched out his arms, stood up and stepped slowly towards her.

Marinette ducked and swatted his arms away as quick as she possibly could. "Well, that's very nice of you to do, but I'm okay. So if that's all you wanted to do..." "Why are you trying to get rid of me Princess? Oh you wound me Princess, don't you want to spend time with one of Paris' greatest heroes?" Chat began flexing and smirking some more. Marinette had to fight the urge to roll her eyes at the feline themed superhero.

"Sorry Chat, but I unfortunately have a lot of homework that's due very soon..." She said gesturing towards her desk to prove her point. "Well, today is your lucky day! This cat just so happens to be fur-nomenal at physics!" And with that, Chat walked towards Marinette's desk, sat down on it and began looking through her notes rambling excitedly.

Marinette just watched the blonde boy in the leather cat suit do what he did, dumbfounded. This may be the strangest night of my life. I guess I better play along with him, I won't be getting some sleep anytime soon...

"It's ok Princess, it's only 7. We got time!" He exclaimed. "Ok Chat, but tomorrow I have school so we can't stay up too late!" "Ok Princess, let's get started!"

--------   Le Time Skip   --------

Chat left Marinette's house 4 hours later after doing a good amount of Marinette's research for her project. She watched the silly cat from her balcony jump from building to building until he was out of her sight. She then turned away from the balcony and climbed in bed.

What a weird kitty...Hopefully his unplanned visits don't become a regular thing.
With that as her last thought, Marinette dozed off to sleep.

As Chat Noir jumped back into his room, he detransformed back into his "normal" alter ego, who was also known as, Adrien Agreste.
"Plagg?" "Yes Adrien?" "Can visiting Marinette become a regular thing for us to do after our patrol?" The young boy questioned the black cat. "No." Plagg answered shortly. "I want my cheese now!" "Not until you agree." Adrien and Plagg ended up with a glaring contest until..."FINE! JUST GIVE ME CHEESE!!" "Good choice."

With that, Adrien and Plagg went to sleep.