12 ☀️

[edited]

"Marinette, when do you think you'll be able to go back to school? It's been a week now!" Alya asked concerned for her best friend. "I'm planning on going to school today. Besides I don't care about what Adrien has to say anymore." "Well...ok then! Let's go."

Marinette and Alya walked out the bakery and to school, but not before bidding goodbye to Mari's parents and grabbing a quick snack. "How do you think everyone is?" "I'm not sure Mari. But I guess school hasn't changed that much."

Oh but it has...

As Alya and Marinette stroll up to the school, they heard absolute silence. "Umm, Alya, where is everyone?" The girls walked throughout the entire school only to find nobody. "Hang on."

Alya checked her phone and guess what. "Fuck! It's Saturday. Of course nobody's fucking here!!" "Oh Alya." Marinette facepalmed at her best friend's slowness. "Let's go back. Maybe your mum and dad made more pastries!" "Sure Alya. What do you need to hear?"

"Adrien. Dude. Stop. Pacing. You're making my head hurt." Nino said while sitting on Adrien's bed clutching his head. "Sorry Nino but I just can't stop thinking about Marinette. She won't return my calls, texts, and what's worst of all is that she won't even check my voicemails!" Adrien yelled at his friend.

"Why don't you just go to the bakery and check up on her?" "NO! She might have told her parents about what happened. I don't want to face them knowing that they probably hate my guts!" By this point Adrien was hyperventilating. "So basically, you're being a pussy?" Nino asked. "I guess so!" Adrien began pacing again.

"Dude. Stop." "S-sorry. I can't!" "Adrien, you're gonna need to face them sometime. Plus you never know, Marinette may have not told her parents about the incident." "True. Y-you're right Nino!" Adrien exclaimed happily. "Aha, when have I ever been wrong?" said Nino flipping his nonexistent brown locks.

Adrien deadpanned. "Are you serious?" "Um, yes?" "I'm gonna try call Mari again." "Ok dude, suit yourself. But in the meantime, I'm going to the bakery. I heard they bake killer croissants by this time of day!!" "Wow. I've never seen you this excited since you talked about your girlfriend, Alya." "Adrien shut up! This is about your love life not mine. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to buy me some food." Nino said walking out the door.

"Buy me some too!" Adrien said, more like begged. "No." "But-" "Bye! Good luck!" "Ugh! But I wanted food too..."