10 🌦

[edited]

A couple weeks later

"Last but not least Marinette and Adrien. You two will be partners for this project. Anymore questions?" The teacher asked. "No ma'am." "Good now go." The project everyone was assigned was reproduction and how it works. Awkward right? Not for Adrienette. Don't think they did it, they're just comfortable with the topic.

A few weeks ago Marinette regained her memory back and everything went back to home. Or so they thought. "So where would you like to research the project, princess?" Adrien questioned his girlfriend. "Hmm how about in the library? I heard Alya and Nino are going to be in there too." "It's a double date then!" "Whatever floats your boat kitty."

BOOM!!

"What the?" "I am Anti-Bug! And I am here to destroy Marinette Dupain-Cheng for stealing my sweet Adrikins from me!!" The ground shook as Anti-Bug chased random couples trying to find Adrien. "Oh no...Chloe's back! Princess come with me, hurry!" Adrien ran with Marinette and hid her in the closet. "You'll be safe here princess. Please, don't go anywhere!" With that, Adrien ran to transform into Chat Noir. "Pff..Like I'm not going to leave this room. Tikki! Transform moi!" Ladybug left the closet to join Chat in battle.

"Anti-Bug! What do you want?!" "I want Maritrash so I can finish her off like I should have done months ago!!" "If you want her, you're gonna have to go through me!" Chat yelled. "If that's what you want.." "Hey Chat! What did I miss?" Ladybug questioned. "Ladybug! The akuma wants my princess, but I've hidden her already. She should be safe!" Ladybug began to blush. Awww he's soo sweet!

"Ladybug! Hurry up. I want to get back to Marinette as quick as possible!" "Ok Chat!"

(You can imagine the fight because I'm too lazy to write about it.)

"Bye bye little butterfly!" "Pound it!!" The duo did their signature fist bump only to have Chat rush away. "See ya LB, gotta find princess." "Oh Chat...CRAP!" Marinette detransformed and ran to the closet Adrien had put her in earlier as fast as her legs could carry her. Geez that was quite a workout.

"Princess? Marinette where are you? Are you still in there?" Just in the nick of time! She thought. "Yea Adrien! I'm still here." Adrien opened the door to see his girlfriend sitting on the floor panting.

"Um, why are you panting? Did you run?" "Uh no??" "You're such a bad lier, but I'll let it slide cause you're safe." "Where's Chloe?" She asked. "Oh, even though she's the daughter of the mayor, she was put in a insane asylum and she'll be in there for a very long time because of your kidnapping..." Adrien started tearing up. Even if she was kidnaped months ago, he was still sensitive with the topic.

"Adrien?" "I'm so sorry princess! If I had been stronger I could have protected you and you would have never been beaten by her and Lila! I never forgave myself because I thought I lost you! I gave up hope the day before someone found you! If I didn't I could have been the one to find you. I could have been the one to carry you back home. I could have been the one who you could call "your hero"! How could you have forgiven me so quickly?!"

By now Adrien was a crying mess. He didn't like showing this side to everyone, especially his princess, he didn't like the idea of people thinking you're weak. "Kitty, I forgave you because you were there when I was recovering. I forgave you because I love you. Both of you...and I always will."