14 ☁️

[edited]

"So Mari...what part do you wanna do? I don't really mind." Adrien asked timidly. "Hmm, I really wanna do why people hate, if that's ok with you?" Marinette asked while glaring at Adrien making him gulp.

"O-ok. I'll do why people love...and why I still love you." Adrien said whispering the last part. "What did you say? I didn't hear that last part." "Nothing! It's nothing. Let's just start." Adrien began harshly blushing as he looked away from the raven-haired beauty. "Ok..?"

The two began working on the project while their teacher was secretly fangirling on the inside.Omgomgomgomg!! I can't believe the two of them are actually working together quite nicely. Please work, go Adrienette!!

By the end of class, Adrienette had nearly completed half of the work. Granted half of the time Adrien was either daydreaming about Marinette or trembling in fear of Alya's deadly glares. "Who's house are we finishing the project at? I can't help you with the project for the rest of the week. I'm gonna busy with modeling and stuff...and planning your apology gift." "Why do you keep on whispering the last part??" Marinette asked partly annoyed. "No reason! So...are you cool with the plan?" "Yea sure. The project's not due for another two weeks so..." "Great!" Adrien was about the hug Mari but he realized that they weren't dating anymore. Not just yet anyways.

"W-well, I'll see you later Mari." "Sure, bye." Marinette walked out of the classroom with tomato head--er, Nathaniel. "Argh! Why is she with Nathaniel again?? You've got to be kidding me!" Adrien yelled, gathering the attention of Alya, Nino, and many of their classmates.

"You alright dude?" Nino said while patting Adrien's back. "Yea yea. I'm fine Nino." "Adrien, I know I should be mad at you for hurting my best friend but I also want the two of you happy-" "How can I be happy if she always with Nathaniel nowadays?" Adrien said mockingly. "Well for starters, Nathaniel is just Marinette's drawing buddy. They usually go to the Eiffel Tower to draw together. Besides, Nathaniel is dating some new girl from America." Alya deadpanned.

"Who? What? When?" He said confused. "Some girl named Nikki." "When did she come to France?" "I don't know! I'm not some stalker." "But you are a blogger." "Stop harassing my girlfriend man." "No-wait. Girlfriend~?" Adrien began smirking at the two. "Yep-oh." "You got some explaining to do Nino." "Yea honey. Tell this little cinnamon-roll of our love!" Alya joined in only making her boyfriend shy. "Umm...I asked Alya out again while we were do our project and she said yes-" "Obviously." She said cutting him off. "Hush hun." "Whatever, I'm gonna find Marinette. Bye guys!" Alya said running out the door.

"What are you gonna do about Marinette dude?" "I have a plan, but I need you to promise not to tell anyone about it, please?" "Of course dude, but can I tell Alya?" Nino said slightly begging. "Only if you get her to promise not to tell Mari." "Ok." "Good. So the plan is..."

Paw-y for the pretty short chapter but I'm running out of ideas here!!! Paw-ease help me!! I'm fur real, I litter-ally need help with this story! I'm furry paw-y but I'm feline claw-ver with all these cat puns!! Well, I think I'm actually starting to annoy you guys with puns but you gotta admit, these puns are hiss-terical! 😂
Ok ok! I'm done now, fur-well...