04 🌦

[edited]

Don't hate me, but some "un fluffy" stuff are contained in this chapter. Other than that, enjoy the story....

It was midnight and all Chat could see was smoke and darkness...

"Marinette? Where are you?" Chat spoke into the pitch black room. "Marinette? Please, answer me!" It was quiet until she replied "C-Chat...help...m-me." "Princess!? Where are you?!" He said frantically. "I'm i-in...h-here."

Chat followed the sound of where her honey-like voice came from only to see his sweet little princess in the middle of her family's bakery floor with her head spilling blood that she ends up laying in. "PRINCESS!" Chat ran to her and picked her up slowly, covering himself in blood in the process.

"Princess! Please, stay with me!" He said on the verge of tears. "I-it's ok K-Kitty." The young girl wheezed out, while trying to hold his face in her hands and continued. "I'll be fine." "Marinette, please don't g-go..." He cried. "Don't w-worry silly c-cat, I'll always be w-with y-you." With that as her last words, her arms fell her body fell limp in his arms. "P-princess? No. No. No!!" Chat lightly shook her only to have silence as his response.

"Marinette! P-please! Wake up!" He desperately cried. He then proceeded to take her hand and place it on top of his wild golden locks. "Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine." He looked back at the girl in his arms only to see her still limp. "Make the clock reverse and bring back what once was mine." He took one last glance at his princess only to have his once joy filled eyes overflow with tears. "What once w-was mine..."

"Adrien? ADRIEN! WAKE UP!" Adrien opened his eyes and jolted upwards in a pool of his own sweat and tears. "Adrien? Are you alright?" The small black cat asked full of concern. "Plagg, claws on."

Adrien needed to see Marinette. He needed to know that she was alright, he needed to know if his princess was safe. Tears filled his eyes as they cut his face as he ran against the wind. As soon as he knew it, he was on Marinette's balcony looking into her room.

"Princess?" Chat peered into the pink room's window expecting a response from the girl inside. "P-princess? Princess! Where are you?" Chat didn't acknowledge that it was 2 o'clock in the morning and that Marinette was probably sleeping. He let himself in and looked around.

"Princess? Are you hurt? Where are you??" Chat said as fast as he possibly could. "I'm in bed." Chat looked over to where Marinette was to see his sleepy princess rubbing her eyes.

"Chat, what are you doing here at-" Chat ran to Marinette. He enveloped her in a tight hug and started sobbing. "Princess! I thought you were hurt! I came to check on you but nobody opened the window so I let myself in." He cried on her shoulder. "Kitty, as you can see I'm fine. Nothing to worry about!" Chat pulled away to look into her sparkling sky blue eyes.

"I can see that Princess, but just in case, I'm staying right here until morning!" He said with determination to keep his Princess safe. "Fine, but don't do anything stupid. Good night silly kitty." Chat took it as an invitation and began crawling under the sheets and pulled Marinette closer to him. Don't get a boner, don't get a boner, DON'T GET A FREAKIN BONER YOU DUMB CAT! Chat thought to himself.

"Chat, what are you doing?" Marinette asked as she heard the young superhero mumbling to himself. "I'm trying not to get a bon- I mean protecting you." Chat said while blushing. "Why? We're just going to bed." "I know but I don't want anyone to take you away from me!" He said as he tightened his grip on her. "So you're staying here the whole night?" She said in confusion. "Yep!" "Ok, in that case, let me go." "What! Why??" "I'm just getting you something." She got off the bed and left the room leaving Chat to himself.

That was a close one Adrien, the next time we cuddle and you get a boner, Marinette may not like being hugged by you anymore! Let alone be around you. Adrien thought to himself.

Marinette returned to the room with a black sleep mask and some boys pajamas. "Here, put this on, go into the bathroom to release your transformation and put these clothes on. The sleep mask is so I won't see your face. The extra clothes are so that I won't recognize the clothes under your suit." She explained as she handed the blonde his change of clothes. "Thanks Princess! But may I know why you have boys clothes just laying around?" He said with a smirk. "Get changed or I'm kicking you out!"

Chat hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom. When he came back, Marinette had already fallen asleep. Adrien climbed into bed and pulled Marinette towards him. Subconsciously Marinette dug her head in his chest and cuddled up closer to him. Adrien waited a couple of minutes until he thought she was in dream land.

"I know you're sleeping now, but I hope you can hear me Princess. I'm Adrien Agreste and I love you as both of my sides. I never thought that the girl behind me that was so shy around me could also be the girl who stole my heart at the same time. Thank you for opening my eyes Princess. I love you."

After saying that, Adrien fell asleep hugging her waist, but little did he know, Marinette was awake and heard everything.