02 ☀️

[edited]

Adrien was strangely happy the next morning. He had spent most of his night with his cute raven-haired classmate, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. They had been friends for months now, but Marinette was always flustered around him and harshly stuttered whenever she "talked" to him. Maybe she liked him?? Hahaha. No way! He thought.

-------- Flashback --------

Chat wanted to check up on Marinette after the whole battle with the Evillustrator. She handled herself much better than he had expected, especially how calm she was through the whole situation and how she figured one how to get them out of the box the Evillustrator A.K.A Nathaneal trapped them in. And if he was being really honest, he wanted to spend some quality time with Marinette. So that's how he ended up going to Mari's house.

When he got to her house, he quietly knocked on her window and waited.
Yesh! This is so weird? Why am I even here? Would she even let me in? Would she be confused? Dang it! Too late, she sees me!

The short girl quickly stood up from her desk, walked over to the window, and opened it. He climbed in, sat on her bed and gave her his signature grin. "Good evening Princess!" He said cheerfully. "Chat Noir! To whom do I owe this pleasure to?"

Adrien heard himself make some typical Chat Noir response as he took a look around her room. This was totally Marinette Dupain-Cheng's room. It was pink, and there were also her drawings of her designs, rolls of fabric all around her room floor and posters of Adrien Agreste on her walls. Haha, this is definitely her room. WAIT! Why are pictures of me all over her room?? Meh, she's probably a fan of my father's work. Marinette was still talking, she hadn't stuttered once since he had showed up and she had a very sweet, honey-like voice. He liked it--no, he loved it.

She was saying something about needing to finish homework and giving subtle hints telling him he needed leave. He didn't like that she wanted him to leave so quickly but, that's when he noticed that she was working on the physics project that he had finished earlier in the day. At that, he offered his assistance.

Adri--uh I mean Chat, left Marinette's house 4 hours later after finishing a good amount of Marinette's research. Marinette is so amazing, he thought, she's so sassy, witty, smart and also very kind! I can't wait to see her again tomorrow!

---- Back to the present ----

Adrien couldn't wait to see Marinette in class again. She and Alya walked a few minutes later. "Oh hey Alya! H-hi Marinette!" Whoa! Did I just stutter? "Oh h-hi Adrien!" She managed to stammer out before stumbling over to her seat behind him.

"Hehe. Cute. EH!" He said quietly.
What is this?! Why am I blushing?? Why was she blushing?? Wow is it just me or is it getting hot in here?! Why is my life so complicated?! I'm only 16!!