03 ☀️

[edited]

After school Adrien swung across the streets of Paris as Chat Noir towards the bakery to see his cute Princess. There was no akuma that day so he decided to see her while he had the chance.

When Adrien got to her little home, he saw Marinette laying in the middle of the room drawing up some new designs. He stood and watched her for awhile, he thought it was adorable how she would stick out her tongue just a bit when she concentrated. Adrien blushed at the thought. He leaned further on to the window until...SSQQQUUEEEEEAAAAKKKK!!!!

Marinette jolted up at the loud sound and looked around the room to find the source, staring into the green orbs that stared back. Adrien blushed a deep crimson and gave her a shy grin and wave.

"Chat Noir! What are doing creeping up on young girls?!" She said as she walked up to the window. "Uhh I-I d-didn't-" He began stumbling over his words. A skill he had not mastered until this very day.

"Hahaha, I'm joking Kitty! Come in." She said as she opened the window for him. "Haha. H-hello Princess, I came back because I had such a wonderful time with you last night! I thought that we could do it again today!" Chat said blushing, hard. "Really? All we did yesterday was talk for a bit and then you took over my physics project." "Oh my! Princess, you wound me! I only did that because I didn't want you to work late....and I sorta wanted to finish it for you." Adrien blushed deeper than he already was, he was thinking about Marinette when her sweet voice snapped him back into reality.

"Awwww, Kitty, you care about me?" "Of course I do Princess! You're a really special girl to me, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you." Whoa! Am I falling for Marinette? "You would take a bullet for me?" She said questioning the boy in front of her.

"Of course I would." He said immediately. "You'd even stop eating all of my snacks?" "Eheh...depends on what you got." Chat said cheekily.
"Seriously?" Marinette deadpanned.

"Chat Noir?" "Yes Princess?" "You were sorta, daydreaming and mumbling to yourself. Are you ok?" The raven-haired beauty said as she studied his red face. "Of course I am Princess! I'm just thinking of you!" "You sly cat."

After a couple hours of talking, it was around 11:30 pm when Chat left his sleepy classmate.

When Chat got back home to detransform he started to think I love Ladybug right?

"Plagg?" "Yes Adrien?" "Can you give me some dating advice?" He shyly asked. "You humans and your love lifes! Why can't you people just fall in love with camembert cheese?!" Plagg exclaimed in annoyance. "Ewwww Plagg! Never mind. Yeesh, good night Plagg." "Night Adrien."