One Direction ( tank tops )

Louis: “Well hello there,” his voice was mischievous when he walked behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You smiled, feeling how his blue eyes scanned you from head to feet, admiring your short shorts and his white, black tank top you stole.  “That’s not yours to take,” he whispered to your ear, grinning when you turned around to look at him, cocky smile on your face. “Why not? I’m doing the laundry anyway, I might just wash it twice in a week,” you teased, raising an eyebrow while you tried to muffle few giggles. Louis opened his mouth, acting surprised and shocked, finally making you laugh. “Fine, I give it back Tomlinson,” you laughed, groaning before starting to take it off in the middle of the kitchen. “No, let me,” he exclaimed happily before ripping it off, “it looks so much better on me anyways.”

Liam: “Why don’t you ever use this?” you asked surprised, pulling a black tank top off his closet. Liam lied on your bed, eyes on his phone, when he raised his look and shrugged, “It doesn’t fit me.” You let out a small snort, not believing his excuse. You walked next to him, tugging his shirt off with one quick move before he even could understand what you were doing. “HEY!” he screamed, looking at you, pouting his lips, looking as scary as baby kitten. You giggled, passing him the tank top, “I want to see it.” Liam whined, hanging his head when he took it from you, knowing that he couldn’t win the fight with you. “Liam,” you gasped when he had pulled the top on, giving you shivers, ”you look absolutely, incredibly sexy.” He looked at you, with a small smile, “Do you really think so?” You giggled, nodding when you straddled him in bed, “I know so.”

Harry: “Look at her tiny weeny feet,” Harry cooed, looking down at his small daughter who was sleeping on his chest, small arms and legs curled against his lap, eyes closed and small dark hair almost in curls. You smiled, looking at your two treasures who were bonding together. “It’s a bit cold,” you said, looking around at your apartment. The wind was blowing outside; letting cold winter air come inside, “Keep her warm while I get more clothes to her.” Harry nodded, still stroking at his little baby’s cheek when he cooed everything what came to his mind. A minute later you returned with few shirts when you saw your husband. A smile appeared to your face when you saw your little girl, curled against his bare chest, under Harry’s tank top. She looked so tiny against his tattoos and Harry’s hands what kept her safe against the warm skin. “I think she doesn’t need the clothes right now,” you smiled, kissing his cheek, when he cooed inside his shirt, where his little girl was sleeping.

Zayn: You sighed, waking up to a loud crash. The spot next to you in bed was empty, leaving you alone to the room. Sitting up in the sheets, you smirked looking around your bedroom, where you could see the mess you had made last night. There had been no time to watch out barriers or breaking things. You lifted yourself up, whining to your sore, aching body, while slipping on your lace panties and Zayn’s American flag tank top. The minute you limped out of the bedroom, the whole livingroom filled with laughter and applause. You turned around to look at four laughing boys who looked at you devilishly. “Well, what do we have here?” Louis teased, making you turn pink. “Leave her alone jerks,” Zayn smirked, pulling you to his embrace, “Good morning love.”

Niall: You smiled, looking at your boyfriend who was jumping in the stage, making total fool of himself. Since you were still a secret, you had to be in the crowd, pretend to be another fan while Niall looked at you once in a while, smirking. The minute the show stopped, you walked to the back stage, ears still ringing from the loud screaming. Niall was standing next to the table where they kept their water bottles, wearing his white tank top. You smiled, walking to him, eyeing his sweaty torso, and pink nipples you could see through the top what had stuck against his sweaty skin. He looked at your dropped jaw, laughing, before hugging you tightly, getting you sweaty too. “NIALL!” you giggled, trying to push him off when he rubbed his sweaty cheek against your face. “Ya looked good in da audience princess,” he giggled, giving a kiss to your nose, before taking his wet, sweaty tank top off and rubbing it to your face, laughing when you pouted.