One Direction ( You'll never love yourself half as much as i love you ..)

Harry: “Hey,” you said quietly, putting your purse down after long day at work. He was sitting on your couch only in his boxers, staring at TV where some pointless show tried to twist their plot. “Hi baby,” he murmured, pulling you instantly to his arms. He kept you close, not letting you move even inch. His scent made you relax instantly while you listened his steady breaths and heartbeats. “I love you,” you whispered tiredly and sadly, holding your exhaustion tears back. He smiled against your skin, kissing your forehead before stroking your aching back with his large hands knowing how exhausted you were. “I love you too my baby girl, you have no idea how much I love you,” he whispered silently to your ear, keeping you in his comfort, never letting go.

Zayn: You stared the screen with teary eyes. He was so close, but so far away. You could see him, every eyelash on his cheek, but you couldn’t touch him, bring him into your arms, kiss his sweet lips or feel strong arms around you. He smiled sadly, while telling about his day and tour, telling everything about his day, even the most pointless ones, so you wouldn’t have to say it so soon. He knew it would come, he knew you would cry. You reached the screen and stroked his picture with your thumb. He whipped away tear what escaped his brown eyes. “Baby I have to go,” he whispered, looking down to his hands, making your eyes full with burning tears, “But I want you to remember how much I love you and how I’ll think about you every second.”

Liam: You looked at him, seeing her arms around his waist. Her curly hair bounced around when Liam twirled her around, making your heart rip. Every second you looked at him you knew, how much he meant for you. You wanted to be the one who was on his arms, who made him smile, who got to wake up next to him every morning, to see him on sleep peacefully. He looked at you for a second, before looking back to his girlfriend, leaving you to stare his back. If he’d only knew that you would do anything to get him. Anything so the pain would stop and you could be you instead of someone broken. “I love you Liam,” you whispered to his turned back, “I love you so more than anything.”

Louis: “You’re such an ass Louis!” you screamed, throwing your hands to your hair with frustration. He groaned, shaking his head, veins popping on his neck. You looked him, staring at his angry figure. He looked bigger than usually, eyes dark and full of anger. He pressed his lips together, sucking them in so he wouldn’t say anything he’d regret. You felt it that moment. You felt it all the way on your toes. “What do you have to say missy?” Louis sassed, looking at you, hands on his hips, trying to not lose it and make you upset. A small smile crept on your face when you step closer, “I love you Louis Tomlinson.” He stared at you shocked for a second, before anger washed away his face. He leaned to kiss your lips smirking, “I love you too.”

Niall: “I love when you laugh and wrinkle your nose at the same time,” you said, looking at his blushed face before kissing his warm lips gently. His cold fingertips brushed your bare chest, moist skin glowing in the moonlight. His face was so close you could count his eyelashes. His hot breath on your skin, you felt more protected and safe than ever. “I love when you brush your teeth and walk around the house at the same time,” he said, small forming to his face before he chuckled,” toothbrush freak.” You laughed, shaking your head before looking down to your bare tangled legs. “I love everything about you,” you confessed, making him laugh silently to your ear. “No Ni, seriously. I love everything about you. I love you.”