1D ( you had abusive dad )

Zayn: You were in the middle of a fight. You almost never fight, only when you or him were tired. You had been out all day, shopping with your friend, buying necessary stuff to your and Zayn's apartment. He had a long day and when you came home, the arguing started. "You're never here when I need you to be!" He yelled looking at you, angry. "I was shopping with my friend; you are the one who's never here!" You screamed, "You can't just except that I'm home all day, waiting you to come home!"  He rolled his eyes and gripped his hair in frustration. "I Need you to be here sometimes!" He yelled smacking his hand to a table, making you wince. Memories flashed back, all the screams, the pain... Something in his eyes chanced. Just like dads... You took a step back, he was still yelling at you, when he saw your changed expression. You were so scared you were shaking..."Boo?" he asked gently, stopping the fight, and came closer. You backed off, until your back hit the wall and you collapsed to the ground covering your head with your hands. You waited; you knew how it felt, every kick, every punch... Instead of feeling burning pain, you felt wet kisses pressing to your neck. Heart beating, tears rolling down your cheeks, you looked at Zayn who was sitting next to you, with teary eyes. "I-I'm so sorry," he whispered, pulling you to his arms, "I forgot, I'm sorry..." You buried your head to his chest, crying your fear off. "I thought you'd hit me," you said, tears on your cheek. He reached to kiss them off. "I'll never hit you. Ever. I'm not like your dad. I'm here to protect you, love; I'm here to protect you." 

Liam: You turned around your mirror, trying to look yourself in every angle. He sat on your bed, looking at his phone, scrolling down his twitter. You sighed, taking off your shirt, revealing your stomach and bras. Disgusting, you heard your dad's voice in your head, fat, ugly, bitch. You took another shirt, trying to get it to fit with your shapes. Fucking slut, why are you even breathing. You tried to shake your dad's voice off your head, but you couldn't. After last night with your father, you had got a reminder of your childhood. You remembered why you left, you remembered why you cut, and cried yourself to sleep... You remembered your dad's words like they were burned to your skin. No one wants you, no one cares, just die Y/N, no one would notice... You closed your eyes for a minute, and when you open them, Liam was next to you. "What is it babe?" He asked eyes full of concern. "Nothing," you said shaking it off but your dad's voice was in your head, whispering things that made you feel low... "I can see something is wrong. ", he rested his chin on your shoulder. You smiled at him, trying to convince, you were okay. Suddenly he froze; you could feel his muscles tense under his shirt. "Liam?" you asked, turning around to see his teary eyes. "You were at your dad's place yesterday, weren't you?" his voice was full of pain. You nodded and he pulled you to a tight hug. "He's liar. You know it Y/N, He's a bully. You're perfect, everything in you. You're not worthless, you're important and beautiful. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you." 

Niall: His head rested on your lap, white hairs mixed with brown stripes. His eyes were wide open, looking at the ceiling. You didn't speak, he had a hangover and a head ache. You just tried to make him feel better. "Why didn't you tell?" he asked, breaking the silence. "What?" you asked confused. You had no idea what he was talking about. "Why didn't you tell when we were playing truth or dare and Danielle asked what your first time was like. You said you aren't virgin, right?" his tuck Irish accent, made you scared. It was time, you trusted enough to tell him... You sighed stroking his hair gently, "When I was seven," you said hesitating, something in his eyes made you trust him, "When I was seven, my dad started to abuse me sexually. That was my first time. There's nothing to tell." He sat up, so quickly, you jumped. He's going to leave me, he don't want a broken, unclean girl like me.Instead of running away, he cupped your face, kissing your lips so gently, lips nearly touching. "I'm gonna kill your dad," he hissed angrily, blue eyes full of hurt and anger. "I Can't believe, he hurt you like that. My princess, my beautiful princess... C'mere, I'm never gonna let anyone hurt you. Whenever you're ready with me, say it, if you never are, it's okay, just let me keep you safe, love. You're so strong, so beautiful..."

Louis: You laughed running around your house, pillow in your hands. He chased after you laughing, trying not to slip. You were grown-ups but it didn't stop you for having pillow fights. "BOO!" Louis yelled, making you giggle before dodging his pillow. "You're never gonna get me!" you laughed running away his touch. You stopped in a empty hallway, waiting him to find you. You could hear his footstep coming closer..."BOO!" you yelled smacking him with a pillow. It hit him to a face and made him fall. You froze when he stood up looking at you, "You are so gonna die." You looked at him, doing nothing. You had heard those words so many times before...Never from Lou, but your dad... Louis grabbed your waist, trying to carry you away, when your old reflections kicked in. You started to kick and scream, so loudly you could, tears rolling down your cheeks.. In good luck he would be like your dad, and would let go and only beat, instead of trying to kill you. "Y/N, Y/N!" he yelled, putting you down, you were too scared to move, every muscle shaking. "Don't kill me, please, don't kill me..." you begged, pressing your eyes shut. "Love, relax, it was a joke, sssh, it was a joke..." he said, stroking your hair. When you sooth in his arms, he lifted your chin and kissed it gently, "Y/N, I'm sorry, you have a dickhead boyfriend, who doesn't always remember how you have struggled. I would never hurt you.  I love you thousand times more than your dad could ever imagine. I don't let him hurt you." 

Harry: Your dad's eyes shined when he looked at you shaking his head. "Where you're going?" he said, making you to freeze. Shit. "You're not going anywhere," he said, shutting the door ahead you, locking you in... You banged the door, but you only heard his laugh... "Y/N!", Harry's voice wake you up and made you stir in the dark bedroom. "Harry," you whispered catching your breath, "thanks," He looked at you concerned, brown curls messy, "You have awfully lot nightmares, love," You nodded looking at him when he continued, " Maybe..Maybe you should talk someone about those..." His eyes were so worried, it broke your heart. "I have already told someone, it doesn't help. The doctor said I just have to re live my life sometimes so I can heal, "you said heart bouncing. Harry's big hands found your small hands under the cover. "Heal from what?" He asked, looking at you with loving eyes. "When I used to live home, my dad was...Well he liked to dominate me," you started and his grip on your hand hardened. "He wanted to control my entire life...My clothes, body, friends, freedom..." you voice faded away. He sighed, pulling you to his chest. "Thank you, for telling me that," he whispered, tears on his eyes, "I'll be here for you. I'm not leaving until you say so. I'm here to help. I love you so much Y/N. I'm here every time to wake you up."