HIDING SOMETHING?

***Sydney's POV***

I slam my locker because I felt someone come up behind me.

"Wassup!" Melissa yelled into my ear.

"Damn you scared me. What's up with you today?" I said still a little scared from her coming out of nowhere.

"Nothing. Just a bit hyper. It's Thursday we should go do something." She said with a half smile.

'Great now I need to let her down.' I thought to myself.

"Um...sorry I can't. I have an essay due for English." I could tell my voice didn't sound as convincing as I thought.

"Um ok. I know there's something up. What is it?"

Ugh. She's on to me. She knows I'm keeping something from her.

"Well I am keeping something but it's just something I need to handle myself. I hope you understand."

Okay now it seems like it's something more important than it is.

"Okay yeah I understand. Just want you to know I'm here for you."

Well this went well. The bell rings and we both walk to class. It feels like 100 degrees in here. Can she tell I'm getting a bit sweaty?

"You know what I would need to make my week a bit better?"Melissa said with a sad tone.

"It's barely Thursday. It's almost over."

"I know but still. I would love to just listen to Emblem3 while cruising at the beach."

"That would be cool.But you know what I can't wait for to happen this week? I can't wait till Friday."

Melissa just looked at me with a weird look but didn't question me. Thank God.

*1 Day Later*

***Melissa's POV***

It's Friday but I didn't have to wake up for school due to there being no school. Something about a fire in the girls bathrooms yesterday. But I still woke up early. I guess I'm just use to it. I soon get a text from Sydney.

"Hey girl! I hope you're awake. Wanna hang out soon?"

I had an extra day of maybe doing nothing so of course I would want to get out this boring house.

"Yeah sure. Why not? What time?"

"In like 20 min I'll come by your house then we'll see from there."

"Ok yeah sure. See ya soon cx"

I ran around my room knowing that 20 min wasn't enough. I decided to just wear a grey V-neck that had a white anchor and said 'Find Your Anchor' with some shorts, converse and a black beanie. I did my usual make up. Then I hear the doorbell. I ran downstairs to open the door. I saw Sydney also wearing some shorts and a cute top with flip flops.

"Nice top" I said while letting her in.

"Thanks. So what do you want to do today. It's barely 9 a.m. so we have an entire day to do anything." She said all excited and nervous.

"How about we go to the mall?".

"I thought we could maybe do something else."

" What did you have in mind?"

Just then I heard the doorbell. I gave Sydney a look of confusion and walked to the door.

Before opening the door I heard voices on the other side of the door.

"Are you sure we got the right address?" The first voice said.

"Yeah I think so. Hey you think they might be cute?" the second voice said.

"Where not here to flirt ok. Where just here to have a good time." The third voice said all excited.

I was so confused. Who was it? Why are they here? Why are they only guys? Then the doorbell rings again.

"Are you going to open it?" Sydney said with a smile.

I nod my head then open the door.

"Hey!" the three guys said in unison. Oh my gosh! Emblem3 is standing right in front of me.

***Keaton's POV***

Today was the day that we got to meet the lucky radio station winner to hang out with them for the whole week. I was excited because I get to hang out with an emblem for the week. The entire way to her house was so uncomfortable. Wes was driving and his seat was so back my legs were all crushed. Off course it was funny but it still kinda hurt.

"We're here!" said an exciting Wes.

"It's about time. I started to lose feeling in my legs."I say.

We got off the car and walked to the front door.

"Are you sure we got the right address?" Of course Wes would say that.

Drew has a good sense of direction but there was always the possibility we received the wrong address.

"Yeah I think so. Hey you think they might be cute?" said Drew.

It surprised me. He usually wasn't the kind of guy that would hit on girls right away. Not that me and Wes would but it still seemed odd.

"Where not here to flirt ok. Where just here to have a good time." Is all I could say.

We might have been standing outside for 8 min before someone finally opened the door.

"Mother of God. It's Emblem3!" It was a girl around 16 and she was beautiful.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and I knew I was making it obvious. I decided to say something before I started to blush.

"Wait...God has a mother?" I said all confused trying to be funny.

"Well actually no but that's the first thing that came to my head." She responded with a giggle at the end.

My gosh her giggle. It was so sweet and cute. Kinda like the first giggle a baby lets out;you want to hear it again.

"Anyways. Are you Melissa?" Wes asked trying to move on from the awkwardness.

"Yes. How do you know my name? Also I'm not trying to be rude but why are you guys at my house?" she says a bit confused.

How does she not know why we're here?

"We'll you won the radio contest. That was you right?" I could tell by Drew's voice that he was also a bit confused.

"Um...I didn't enter the contest in time."

Ok now there's something odd going on here.

"Actually you did win, I entered for you as a late birthday surprise!" said a voice in the house coming towards the door.

It must have been a sibling or friend. She was cute but nothing compared to her.

Hey guys. Keep on reading to see if Melissa and Keaton really do hit it off. Also comment your opinion about this chapter. Hope you keep reading, it means a lot to me.Bye cx