KISSING MARC?!

***Melissa's POV***

Today was the day of the concert. I had only gone to 5 concerts over the past year since the day I meet Keaton. It feels like it was just yesterday that I had won the contest. But none of those were their own actual big concerts.

We had to be at the venue by 12:00p.m. to do a sound check and then get ready for the concert and then the boys would do some meet and greets.

I took all the things I would need to get ready for the show to the venue because I had promised Keaton would be with him the whole time. So when we left I was just wearing some leggings, a sweater and some chucks.

As the boys went up on stage and helped set up the stage I see Kenny and Kyle walk in.

"Kenny! Kyle!" I scream as I run up to them and give them a huge hug.

"Hey Missy! What are you doing here?" Kyle asked me.

"Keaton wanted me to come here and experience the entire thing. But he didn't tell me you guys were going to come too." I admit with a smile.

I was so glad they came. I hadn't seen them in a while. Plus I always wanted to see the original Emblem3 play in front of a crowd.

"What? Keaton why didn't you tell her? Anyways, I'm glad your here missy." Kenny told me as we walked towards the stage.

"I wanted you to be surprised." Keaton admitted.

As Kenny and Kyle got ready with the boys I sat down in the front row and watched them rehearse. I have to admit. They were pretty awesome and I was excited to see them perform.

Before the guys needed to get ready we all ate in the lounge. They must have had done their homework because they had all of our favorites. From the pasta to the rolls to the hamburgers. I was surprised they even had my favorite food too.

"Oh my goodness! Did I just die and go to food heaven?" I asked walking all around the room.

"Well someone's hungry." Wes said.

I had stuffed some pizza bagels in my mouth and turned to him.

"What?" I asked with my mouth full.

Drew and Wes laughed at how weird I was acting. It wasn't my fault. I had been sitting down watching the boys rehearse for a couple of hours and I had skipped breakfast. Of course I was going to stuff my mouth.

"Here babe. I don't want you to choke." Keaton says as he hands me my favorite Naked juice.

I drink some strawberry banana and decide to grab a plate and small portions to be able to try everything.

By the end I was full. I just laid on the couch wanting to take a nap.

"Ugh. Why did you guys make me eat so much?!" I ask sarcastically.

"What? You did that all by yourself." Wes said.

We all start to laugh and just enjoy the satisfaction our stomachs had. After a while Ranel had walked in and told us that they needed to get ready for the meet and greets.

Since I didn't have to perform I could just stay here until the show started. I pecked their cheek for good luck and decided to get ready myself.

I went to the bathroom in their dressing room and started to apply a small amount of make up and curled my hair. Afterwards I changed into some extra clothes I had brought.

I must have taken longer than I thought because I was alone in the dressing room. They must have called them I assumed.

So I just walk out and take my seat for the show. Luckily I had front row seats and backstage pass. But for now I just wanted to enjoy the show from the audience point of view.