SAN DIEGO TRIP

Hey guys before you read I just want to let you know that this chapter will be a bit long. Also both chapters will be in Melissa's POV since I think it will be a bit confusing if I do this chapter in more than one POV. Just think it's better for you guys. Please comment to let me know if you're liking it or not. Thanks. Enjoy cx.

----------------------------------------------

***Melissa's POV***

"Hey mom. How's everything going?" I ask.

"Fine. We are actually going to stay another week and would like you to come." She says.

My jaw dropped and I was speechless.

What happened? I saw Keaton word out with his lips.

"I'm leaving to San Diego next week." I whisper to him covering the phone.

His eyes widened. We just starred into each other's eyes. Why did I have to leave. Agh!

"Hello? Melissa are you there? Hello?" I could hear my mom say.

"Um yeah I'm here. How exactly am I going to get there?" I wonder.

"That's what I still need to figure out." She says with worry.

Yes I might not end up going and I can stay with Baby Keats.

"I'll take you." Keaton says while taking a bite of his bread.

"What?! You're not going to drive me 2 hours away just to drop me off then come back." I tell him putting my mom on hold.

"I know that. That's why I'm coming with you. A week with you in San Diego doesn't sound too bad." He says with a smirk.

"You might want to think again." I say in a low voice.

"What?"

"Oh nothing it's just that...are you sure this is a good idea? I mean I would love you to come too but would they let you and I don't know if they have an extra room."

"Sweetie don't worry. My mom will most likely let me. Plus I can pay for a near motel room or something."

"No. Motels are murder scenes. Let me ask if you can come and if they have an extra room for you."

I put my phone back up to my ear and ask my mom. She surprisingly said Keats could come and they did have an extra room. Maybe this was meant to be. I know I sound cheesy but maybe Keats is suppose to come with me this upcoming week.

"She said yes." I tell Keaton after hanging up the phone.

"Awesome. Now we need to let my mom know." He grabs his last piece of bread and we walk out of Starbucks.

***Later On That Night***

"So now that your mom approved of going. We should probably go pack." I say hugging him.

He pulls me in close and kisses me. We haven't done this since a while now. Lately it had been only pecks. But it wasn't this time. We had actual alone time. Most of the time I was here Wes and Drew would be with us. I don't mind but they would tell us to get a room whenever we would kiss.

"Hey bro whats this I hear that your going...oh I'm sorry. I think I should go." Wes says before backing out of the room.

"It's ok Wes. What where you saying?" I ask.

"Oh um. Where you going off to Keats?" he asked.

"I'm going to Missy's hometown to visit family and friends. Maybe even go sightseeing for a day." He says excitedly.