OFF TO NYC

***Keaton's POV***

Today we leave Huntington Beach and fly to New York City. But the worst part is that me and Wes have girlfriends that we need to leave behind. Carly is a bit use to it and so is Wes. They make it work. But for me and Missy,it's a new experience.

I pack my suitcase and I get my carry on bag ready so I won't need to rush. Missy is still here. She had stayed the night because she fell asleep here. She helps me pack my things. Before I finish packing I go to the store to buy some things we don't have around the house right now like tooth paste and things like that.

"I'll be right back in a few ok. Are you sure you want to stay here alone? You can just come with us." I tell Missy.

"No it's fine. It's not like I'm going to burn down your house or secretly sell your things online while your gone. In second thought I might sell a couple of things. I could sell a'Keaton shirt' for like $60 to a fan. I could become rich." She says with a smirk.

"Ha.Ha. Very funny. Ok we'll be back in 30 min."

"Bye. Have fun."

***At The Airport***

"I'm going to miss you so much." I tell Missy

"Me too babe. It's going to kill me that you are literally over 3,000 miles away." She replies.

I hug her and kiss the top of her head before letting her go.

"Come here shorty." Drew tells her with arms open wide.

"Have a safe trip ok." Missy tells him.

"Don't have too much fun without us while we're gone ok?" Wes tells her while giving her a nuggie.

"Hey don't mess with the hair and you're the one going to New York so I think I should be telling you not to have too much fun without me." She replies with a smirk.

"Flight 303 to New York City in Terminal 14 departures in 10 min." A lady says into the microphone.

"I guess this is good bye." Missy says looking down.

We then have a group hug and head over to our terminal. As I walk I see a girl walk towards me and ask for a picture. I take it with her and then sign her iPhone case. As Wes and Drew take a picture I can't stand but turn back and look over at where I said bye to Melissa.

I can see her still standing there. She waves good bye to me and before I know it I have my arms open wide. She starts running to me and once she gets to me I hug her super tight as if that can keep us together.

I look into her beautiful brown eyes and go in for a kiss. Our lips move in sync and I just feel like the world stopped. I hear people saying "aww" and "how cute". But I don't care if people are starring. This kiss is too good to stop. If it wasn't for us being in public I think we might have been in a full make out session right now. Before I know it I feel someone pull my shoulder back. I don't break away the passionate kiss.

"Bro, we need to catch our plane or else we'll miss it." I hear Wes say.

Finally we break apart. I hug her one last time.

"I'll be here in no time. I'll call you once I arrive." I whisper into her ear.

"I'll miss you." She replies before I have to walk away.

I find my seat and look out the window. Can't believe that in a couple of hours I will be on the other side of the country. I decide to work on some music on my computer. When I open it I see that I have a sound file open. I don't remember recording anything so I listen to it.