THE INTERVIEW

***Keaton's POV***

Today we have to get up early. We have an interview with Young Hollywood. I just hope they don't ask about any of us dating someone because I'm not sure if Melissa is ready for that. I don't want for her to get hate and for her to be affected by it. She seems so down to earth and like herself. But there's something telling me she isn't being honest with me. She's hiding something and I don't care very much because I know she will tell me when she's ready.

We finally arrive at the studio. I brought Missy with us because I want her to be here in case they do ask. We all hug Tracy Behring and we introduce Missy to her.

"Hi Melissa it's nice to meet you." Tracy says to Missy.

"Same here but you can call me Missy if you want. That's what everyone mostly calls me." Missy replies with a smile.

"Missy it is. So how do you know the boys?"

"We're friends actually. We've been for a while now but it's crazy how close we got to be." I reply before she could.

"That's cool. You guys can show Missy around before we start. Remember we start in 15." Tracy reminds us.

Drew and Wes let me show her around because they know we have to talk about the situation. I show Missy around for a while. We then sit down on a couch.

"Why did you say we were all friends? It kinda bugs me. Are you afraid what others may think of us?" Missy wonders while looking at me into my eyes.

"It's not that. Yeah I want everyone to know I have the most amazing girl in the world but I wasn't sure if you wanted to say it already. I just had to buy a little time to talk about this with you. Do you want to let everyone know already?"

"I don't know."

"Once the question comes up we can decide then. Hopefully it won't be too soon so we can have time to think about it."

She agrees and we head back to Wes and Drew. We catch them eating a couple of donuts at the breakfast table. We just laugh because of how hungry they were that they were stuffing their mouths. I hand Missy her favorite donut, cinnamon role and I get myself a donut too.

"Okay boys hurry were on in 3." Tracy says while getting a donut herself too.

I guide Missy to her seat behind the cameras. She just sits there patiently while we sit down on some very comfortable chairs. Drew of course grabs a guitar and starts to play. I just sit looking over at Missy. Wes is singing along to the song.

***Melissa's POV***

"Hey Young Hollywood viewers I'm here with Emblem3 today to answer some of your twitter questions but first I think Drew wants to play a song for you guys." Tracy says with a smile into the camera.

"Um yeah. Let's see." Drew says caught off guard but trying to come up with something.

He tries to play something but it just came out too funny. He was jumping from song to song. It was as if he was doing a remix.

"That was just a little something of what I can do." Drew says smiling into the camera.

"What if you play Santeria. We haven't done that song in a long time." Wes states.

"Yeah we have time to play a song." Tracy says.

Soon they start playing Santeria. Drew plays while Wes sings and Keaton backs him up. Just then I remembered how lucky I am to be friends with these guys. When the song ends Tracy started to ask the twitter questions. Then the moment of honesty came.