WELCOME BACK

***Melissa's POV***

I wake up to a huge headache. The light coming in from the window is hurting my eyes really badly. I try to sit up but I moved to fast and I got dizzy. Damn, I wish I hadn't drank last night. Wait. What happened last night after the game? Did they actually catch me?

Well there's only one way to find out.

I walk over to the bathroom and make my hair descent. I brush my teeth and walk to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Hold it right there." I hear my mom say as I open the fridge.

I knew she wasn't yelling but the loudness made my head pound.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Where were you last night?" she asked.

"I was out with Keaton,Heather, Michael and Hunter." I reply

"Do you remember where you guys went?"

"Um...to Marc and Lily's house."

"Do you remember how much you drank?"

"What? I didn't drink."

"Oh really? Then why did you come all drunk last night? Why does your head hurt and any small noise make your head pound? Why did you smell like beer last night too?"

"I wasn't all drunk. I had fallen asleep in the car. My head hurts because I might be getting sick and I think I smelled like beer because this guy dropped it on me."

"Don't lie. I know the truth."

"Well if you know the truth why ask?"

"I just want you to be honest with me. I also don't want you getting drunk again."

"Ok I won't do it again. Just help me with this pain."

"Here take two of these." She says while handing me two pills.

I'm not sure what it was but it was helping a bit.

"Don't forget today were leaving. I know you'll go back with Keaton but try to head back before sunset." She says before walking away.

I just nod and pour myself some cereal. I sit on the table and start to eat.

"Good morning honey." Keaton says kissing the top of my head.

"Ugh. Why are you talking so loudly." I say.

"I wasn't. You must be in a bad hangover." He replies.

"I just wanna go back to bed."

"You probably shouldn't have played beer pong last night."

"Ah shut up." I say putting my head on the table.

"Well someone is cranky today." Michael said.

"Don't push it." I tell him.

"Are you guys leaving today?" he asked.

"Yeah. What time do you want to head on out?" Keaton asked me.

"Around 2. I don't want to get that much traffic and we'll probably get home by 4. That means I get the rest of the day to sleep." I say weakly.

"I think you'll still get traffic." Michael said.

"It's ok. She can just sleep on the way over there. Plus if we leave later on I might be more tired." Keaton says.

***Few Hours Later***

I felt a bit better. We were almost home and I couldn't wait. Turned out Michael was right. We did get stuck in traffic for a while. The best part was that Hunter came in our car rather than going in my parents car.