CHRISTMAS TIME

***Melissa's POV***

Marc was waiting for me at my house. How creepy is that. He apparently wanted to talk about what had happened last night and now we are headed to Venice to talk about it.

"So now that we are away from it all, what exactly do you want to say?" I say while I roll my eyes.

"Look Missy we didn't mean for last night to end up like that." Lily says.

"I'm sorry but it's not Missy." I hiss.

They weren't being true friends. It sounded weird hearing someone that did what they did call me like that. I didn't want to sound mean but I didn't feel comfortable.

"I didn't plan that, ok?" Marc says.

"Really? Because if you ask me you practically planned this." I respond.

"Can we please explain?" Lily asked.

"Go ahead." I say.

"When Keaton invited us we thought it would be a good idea to come because we haven't seen you in a long time and we missed you. Not only that but I couldn't stand the idea of just saying good bye like we did the last time we saw you." Lily explains.

"Well last night wasn't much different from that night I last saw you guys. Either way I ended up drunk because of you." I say looking over at Marc.

"How is you getting drunk my fault?" He hissed.

"Oh I don't know maybe because you know I hate competition and you might have put something in my drink last night!" I yelled back.

They were both speechless. They hadn't expected for me to know that piece of information. There was awkward silence filling up the environment. People at the beach were starting to stare at us.

"Could you please just explain to me why you exactly did that?" I say calmly.

"When you and Keaton had your make out session on spin the bottle it got to me. Then when it was out turn I wanted to make you feel like you did before but when you pushed away I knew you couldn't be mine. So I put something in your drink so you would be off guard and kiss me. Then hopefully this time Keaton would see it as cheating and break up with you." He said a bit ashamed.

"Marc I'm sorry but I'm with Keaton. We were together before and that didn't work out." I say.

"Melissa could you please forgive us. We didn't think through this at all. Also I wasn't part of the plan about getting you drunk last night." Lily said with a small chuckle.

"I can't. My real friends wouldn't do this to me. Can you please take me home?" I say.

They bring me back home and they head back to San Diego. I didn't want to end this way.

***Couple Months Later***

"Hurry up Keaters! They're catching up." I say with a huge smile.

I was on Keatons back racing Carly and Wes to the christmas trees. We had come to buy the tree for the house and then decorate it. We searched for the best tree we could see while.

"I'm not sure. Should we get a white tree or a normal one?" I asked Keaton.

I turn to my side to find Keaton no where to be found. Only Drew stood there. I search for Keaton but couldnt see him. I start to look for him all around but only trees were surrounding me. Just then I feel some arms wrap around me and some soft lips on my cheeks.

"Keats. You scared me." I say with a chuckle.

"Did you find the tree yet?" he asked.

"Well that's why I came looking for you. I wanted your opinion." I respond.