SURPRISE!

***Sydney's POV***

I decided to stop her suffering. She must be really confused. So I went up to her.

"Actually you did win, I entered for you as an early birthday surprise!" She screamed and hugged me immediately.

"So I guess you like your surprise." I said while letting go of her.

"Oh my gosh yes!" Melissa said while gasping for air.

"Breath. C'mon you can do this. In. Out. Just breath." I could hear Drew say from the other side of the door.

"Please excuse her. She doesn't know how to greet guest at this moment. Come on in." I said in a joking manner and lead them into the living room.

I sat on a sofa chair, Melissa sat on the arm rest of my seat, and the guys sat on the sofa.

"So wait. We get to hang out all week and get to go to the concert next Saturday?!" I could tell she felt overjoyed.

"Exactly. Not only that but you also get front row seats at the concert." said Keaton with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh my gosh. This is awesome. Thanks Sydney. Your like the best sister ever!"

"Oh you two are sisters? I couldn't tell." Wesley said while lightly rubbing his jawline in confusion trying to figure out some similar physical features.

"Well not really. We have been best friends for what seems like a long time and we're just like super close."

Melissa surely couldn't stop smiling over at Keaton. We'll of course she couldn't. He's cute and he seems to think she is too. Maybe I can do some match making over the week with these two.

"Well what would you girls like to do first?" Drew looked a bit in a hurry to start this week and I didn't blame him.

If I was Melissa I wouldn't be able to wait either.

"Well we could go eat first. I mean it's early and I'm starving. But wait, can Sydney come too? We supposably had plans today." Melissa said while rolling her eyes at me in a playful way.

"No it's fine. I can just go do some extra credit work."

I didn't want to ruin her first day so I lied to her.

"Well if she wants you to tag along why not? You can even come along the entire week and concert too if you would like." Keaton said while looking over at Wes and Drew to make sure it was fine.

"Um sure. I guess I don't need the extra work. Shall we head on out?"

I think Keaton invited me to be nice like always but I couldnt leave out the possibility that just maybe he said that because he wanted to make Melissa happy.

How much more happy can she get? She is hanging out with Drew,Wes and Keaton for the week. Well she could end up dating Keaton when the weeks over. That would get her overjoyed.

Soon we all went out for Breakfast.

***Drew's POV***

We go eat at Dennis. I'm surprised about how cool these girls are. I was expecting total fan girls but there's just something about them that makes them like any other girl. They like most of the same things about us but not everything.

I'm not exactly sure if Melissa likes Keats over here but I think they could hit it off. They seem to be pretty much like the same person. They are both awkward for sure. She's cute and Keats calls himself the cute one in the band so I guess that's another similarity.

I could see the two of them smiling at each other and blushing. They defenatly have some connection. But they barely met. I guess when there's a connection it doesn't hold it self back.

"So Melissa, are your parents ok with you coming with us for the rest of the week or do we need our manager to talk with them about being in good hands?" I ask her.

"Actually my parents are not around as much around right now. My mom got a raise in her job and my dad usually comes back home really late. So I guess im good." she says with a smirk.

"What about your boyfriend? He wont get mad that we took his girl away for a week?" Wes asked her.

"What? Me have a boyfriend. No. I dont have one at the moment."she says smiling looking down at her empty plate.

"You dont have one because you dont want one." Sydney says right away.

"I would honestly love to have a guy right now. Not sounding desperate or anything but I dont know, I just want to get close with someone." she said while blushing.

"Dont worry, theres some lucky guy out there waiting to ask you out." I tell Melissa with a smile.

I kick Keaton with my foot under the table giving him a look that if he was going to ask out Melissa that his oppurtunity would be this week.

After 2 hours of talking and laughing, we head on out.

-------------------------------------------Hey guys. Let me know if it's going too slow or if the chapters are being too short. Also I'm trying to get almost everyone's POV in it so you can see why everything happened or what the other characters are thinking. Tell me what you want to read next by commenting some ideas.