MISSY I LOVE YOUR WAY

***Hunters POV***

I see Missy walking in with red eyes maybe from crying but why? I try to stop her but she ignores me and locks herself in her room. I try to go after her. She won't open the door. I then hear a knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it. I see Keaton standing there looking at the floor.

"What happened to Melissa?" I ask Keaton.

You can tell I'm being serious because I don't call her Melissa unless I'm not playing around.

"We kinda got in a stupid fight because I couldn't word my thoughts right." he admits.

I let him in and he tells me what happened. I understand him and I do believe that she overreacted but she had her reasons.

"Don't worry man I'll talk to her. I'll let her know you explained yourself. I'm on your side ok." I tell him with a smile

"Why would you be? I was a jerk accidentally and she's your sister. I think that would automatically put you on her side."

"Well it's because I actually like you for my sister. I might not exactly know you personally like I would want to know my sisters boyfriend but I know you two are meant for each other. I'll talk to her."

"Thanks man. I appreciate it."

He then leaves and I walk back to Missy's door. It's still locked and it's quiet. I suspect she fell asleep. I go back down to my room and go to sleep. I just hope my parents didn't hear any of the door slams loud enough to suspect anything.

***Melissa's POV***

***Next Morning***

I wake up and see all my leftover mascara that didn't come of last night was under my eyes. I clean my face and look at my phone. It's full of missed calls and text messages from the guys. I decide to read them.

Keats:

"Melissa I'm sorry I was a jerk. I didn't mean it. Please forgive me."

"Missy I need you. You're the one I love and I can't stop thinking about you. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"I'm not going to give up on us. I'll make everything work out between us. I don't care how long it takes."

"Please let me know you're ok."

Wes:

"Hey Missy! I heard there's a situation between you and Keats. Just want to know you're doing ok."

"I know you're mad at Keats but that doesn't mean we aren't good so please respond to me at least."

Drew:

"Good morning. Found out you had a rough night. Want to talk about it. Hmu!"

"I'll be at Newport Beach were we hanged out the first time we went there just incase you need someone to hear you out."

Not only these text but like 38 calls from all of them in total. I decide to reply to them.

To Keats:I'm not ready to talk.

To Wes:Sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you also but I just needed some time to sleep. Haha cx

To Drew:Sure I'll be there in an hour.

I let my parents know that Hunter and I are going to the beach for the day then we take off. On our way to the beach Hunter kept telling me how I need to forgive Keaton because it was a stupid mistake to fight about and we were meant to be together. I couldn't believe my brother actually agreed with me dating one of the guys I liked. He had always disapproved of my boyfriends. If he made Keats and exception then I know that I have to forgive him.