EXPOSED?

***Keaton's POV***

"Last night was so amazing." I told Drew.

"Did you end up taking her bowling?" he asked.

"Yeah. We played around. Then we kissed. Once the ga..." Drew cut me off.

"You kissed her? Damn Keats. You don't waste time do you"

"Well I want to take it slow for her but I can't help it."

"Bro are you saying you're in love?"

I had to think about it. I felt so many emotions. Like I really like her I can't say 'i like her' yet that minimizes the feeling. But I can't say 'I love her' because I'm afraid she won't feel the same way or it's too soon.

"I don't know. It's all too soon."

"I get you. But don't let time get in the way of love. See. When you love someone you need to let the person know because you never know what they will feel. Maybe she does too."

"You're right Drew. But I'm not going to tell her. It's too soon. I'll wait for some signs."

"So you guys official now?"

"I guess so." I say giggling and smiling.

***3 Days***

We head over to Missy's crib. She's still in her pj's. Her parents are away for the day since they went to go visit an aunt who lives near.

"So what are the plans for today?" I ask.

"Um I was thinking we should go to Knotts Berry Farm. It's $20 per person right now. It's near. We have 3 pairs. Why not?" Melissa says

"Alright. Sounds legit. Just get changed and we'll go pick up Syd them have a ridiculous amount of fun!" Wes said all pumped.

15 min later Melissa is all ready. She screams out her brothers name. I guess she needs to tell him something.

"Going to Knotts with them. Here's $20 for not telling. If I don't came back by 10 tell mom and dad I spent the night at Syd's. Got it?" she tells her brother.

"Woah wait. They're here and I don't get to meet who my baby sisters sneaking off with?" he says sarcastic while walking towards us.

"Alright fine. Hunter this is Drew. Drew this is Hunter. Hunter this is Wesley a.k.a. Wes. Wes this is Hunter. Keaton a.k.a. Keats this is my annoying yet helpful when you give him $20 brother Hunter. Hunter this is Keaton. My boyfriend." She says quickly rolling her eyes at first then smiling when I came up. We all shake hands.

"Oh so this is who my sister is chopping it up with." Hunter says

"Hunter! Oh whatever I don't want to argue we have to get going." Melissa says while grabbing her bag.

Me and Missy walk out the door hand in hand. I can hear Wes and Drew making kissing sounds behind us and whistling. To make it even better we stop in front of them and I peck a kiss on her lips. We drive off to pick up Syd.

"Wait. Missy, you said there was 3 pairs. There's 5 of us." Sydney said all confused.

"Yeah but someone else is coming. They are meeting us over there." Melissa replies.

"Who's coming?" I ask while putting my arm around her.

"Patience. You'll find out once we arrive." She says before putting her head on my shoulder.

***30 min later****

We finally arrive. I stretch out and carry Melissa on my back to race Drew and Sydney. They look like brother and sister right now. It's cool how close they've become so soon. We stand by the entrance waiting for this mysterious 6th person.