THE ENTIRE TRUTH

***2 Months Later***

***Melissa's POV***

Today I was going to hang out with Syd after school. I can't believe that a couple of weeks from now me and Syd are going to be Juniors. Yes I know. I'm a Sophomore who's dating a Senior. It's not that bad. Well Keats is suppose to be a Senior. He doesn't go to school anymore since he already has his career. Yet I need to figure out mine. The bell rings and it brings me back to reality because I was daydreaming. I grab the skateboard Keats had bought me for our '1 month anniversary' since mine broke when they took me skating the first time. I have to admit it was nicer than my old one. I ride my skateboard to the front of the school. I was going to meet Syd there. Just then I see her cruise towards me.

"Hey girlie. Where we going?" she asked.

"How about we go to the mall. I need some sandals for the summer." I tell her.

"Don't you have any? I know it's spring is barely ending but I thought you would have some."

"Nope. I have some with like designs on them but not actual regular sandals."

"Alright. Let's go." She says as we cruise to the mall.

The mall was only 15 minutes away by skateboard. I could tell she was enjoying the sun in her skin because she started to sing unconsciously.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. You know how last time we I came out on Young Hollywood with the guys?" I ask her.

"Yeah what about it. Oh and I heard you and Tracy are friends now too." She says with a smirk as we walk into the mall.

"Yeah we got close after that interview. Anyways we are going back to the studio in two months just to hang out as a group. Tracy was wondering if you wanted to come along too."

"Yeah sure. Why not? just remind me because I might forget."

"Ok will do. I'll tell her later you're coming along too."

We go to Papaya. I find some cute shorts and shirts. We buy some and go to other stores. At the end we have 5 bags each with clothes popping out of them. I had bought 8 shirts,3shorts,4 pair of sandals and 2 sunglasses. We sit at the food court. I we grabbed Panda Express.

"So how does it feel to date a celebrity for 2 1/2 months?" she asked.

"To be honest terrible." I say picking my food not even eating.

"Wait what! why? I thought you and Keaton were doing great. You guys are perfect for each other."

"Well yeah but he knows I'm hiding something. I want to tell him but I'm not sure if I'm too late."

"We'll tell him today. Whats so wrong about telling him the truth."

"You're right. I'll text him right now to see if we can talk tonight."

I text Keaton seeing if we can talk tonight.

Me:hey babe. You busy?

Keats:No when it comes to you;) Whats up?

Me:I was wondering if you wanted to do something today? Maybe go out somewhere?

Keats:defenetly. We can have a picnic. See you at 6?

Me:sounds good. See you soon :*

I'm nervous. Should I be? We head back home. I say bye to Syd when we have to go different directions. She lived like 10 blocks away for me so I had to keep cruising home.

***2 Hrs. Later***

"Keats where we going. This is a long drive."

"Just be patient. Were 10 min away."