WAITING FOR ME

***Keaton's POV***

I had caught Missy kissing Marc. Now she fainted right in front of me. What had happened? When did she even drink any alcohol. Not only that but she said she wouldn't again.

"Wes! Drew!" I scream for help.

I'm not sure of what exactly to do or what exactly happened. A couple of people start to surround me and I could hear them talking. Some are already making rumors.

"Melissa. C'mon wake up." I say as I try to shake her awake gently.

I lay her head on me and make sure she's at least still breathing. I hear someone running towards us.

"What happened to Missy?" the person asked.

I turn back to see Wes, Drew and Carly looking down at us.

"I'm not sure. She just fainted in front of me and now she won't wake up." I say confused.

Drew bends down to look for a pulse. She was still breathing and her hear beat was steady.

"Why did she faint?" Wes asked.

I raised my shoulders letting him know that I wasn't sure.

"I think I know. But let's get her out of here. I'll tell you guys in the car. Let's go before more people find out." Carly suggested.

We all nod in agreement and I carry her to the car. Wes drives the five of us home as I'm in the back with Drew and Missy laying down.

I walk into the house with Missy in my arms. Right away I see my mom and she has a weird look on her face.

"Did she fall asleep? Was it too much for her on one night?" she asked.

"Mom she passed out and we don't know why. Please help us." I tell her.

She agrees and tells me to take her upstairs. I lay her on the room that was practically hers. My mom tells us that she just passed out and she wants to know what exactly happened.

"I'm not exactly sure. I just saw her and Marc kissing and when I confronted them she just fainted in front of me. Since then I never saw Marc." I say confused.

"I think I know what happened. I didn't want to say this in front of everyone there." Carly spoke up.

"What really happened honey?" my mom asked.

"Marc had brought us drinks and Missy lost her balance when she took a sip. She said she felt a bit light headed then she went to go look for you Keaton. I think Marc put something in her drink." She responded.

"But why would he do that?" Drew asked.

"I think he wanted Keats to see them kiss so it would seem like she kissed him." Carly said.

I felt anger inside of me. I hear my mom call my name but I just storm out and lock the door to my room. As I lay on my bed I hear a knock. I don't open but I hear another knock.

"C'mon bro let me in." I hear on the other side of the door.

I open it and see it was Wes.

"I thought you were mom." I tell him as I walk back to the bed and he closes the door.

"Nah. This is a bro thing. Not a mother son thing." He responds.

I just sit there in silence.

"C'mon man. You need to let it all out. I rather you lash your anger at me than at Missy when you two talk." Wes says.