TELLING HEATHER

***Keaton's POV***

"Does she know? When are you leaving? For how long are you going to be there for? Will you visit?" I ask too quickly.

"Calm down. Look I don't know all the details but once I find out I'll let you know.But don't say anything becasue Heather doesn't know yet." She responds

"Don't worry I won't say anything." I assure her.

I give her a kiss on the forehead and hug her. Once she felt a bit more calm we walked back to where everyone else was at. Everyone's eyes were on us. They could see Missy's face a bit puffy from shredding a few tears.

"Is everything ok?" Drew asked.

"Yeah. Just talking with Keats." Missy tries to convince everyone.

We sit back down to our spot and I turn on our FIFA. Tyler, Drew, Missy and I start off the game. I have to admitt that this had to be one of the most intence games I have played. But the only down side about it was that the game was being a bit slow becasue Drew was helping Heather out and Tyler was helping Quinn out.

"I quit. I can't play FIFA. I just can't." Heather says dropping the control.

So we restarted the game and we made two teams. I was with Tyler and Missy was with Drew. Playing against my own girlfriend made it a bit more intense.

The game seemed like it was eternity but in reality it had been only an hour. Tyler and I were losing. I don't know what it was. I usually win at FIFA.

"Ha! We win!" Missy screams as she jumps off her seat.

"I want a rematch. There's no way that you could have won. No one is better than me at this." I say defensively.

"Aw c'mon Baby Keats. It's just a game. But your on. Round two right now." She replied with a smirk.

Everyone else was shock. The room filled with "ooh's" as if we were fighting or something. The next hours were the worst. Every time I would try to score on her she would dodge them. Same went for her. The game kept me on the edge of my seat and I would sometimes get so carried away I would scream and even jump. The worst part was that my eyes started to get red and watery.

"Hey Keats I think you should end the game already." Tyler told me as I stayed concentrated.

"No I have to win this game. Are you trying to distract me?" I asked with an eyebrow raised as my eyes stayed glue to the T.V.

"Well it's pretty late and I have to take Quinn home. See ya later dude." He responded.

We all said bye but kept playing. It couldn't be that late. It's like 8 p.m. or something. I must have been wrong because not much after they left Missy got a phone call.

"Yeah mom...I'm at Keats' house...no way...alright." I all she said through the phone.

"How could you stay concentrated on the phone and the game." I say as I score a goal on her.

"Aw crap. Apparently I couldn't. Hey babe I need you to take me home. It's pretty late and if I don't get home soon i might get yelled at." She says.

I decide to look at my phone to check the time. It was already 11:43 p.m. How was that possible. I thought it had been 9 by now. I grab my keys and give Missy and Heather a ride back home.

***Melissa's POV***

I wake up and have no clue how to tell Heather about the tragedy that has occurred. I decided to call Laraine and see if she could have us over for dinner as an excuse for the close ones of Heather to be together. I just didn't want it to seem a bit weird if we all had met up by accident.