Negotiation Time

- Nagisa's POV -

I only got a few glimpses of the movie since I was crying so much. Even the blonde guy next to me noticed and tried to comfort me in a sensible way.

"H-Hey, are you alright there?" He caressed my shoulder gently instead of the forceful way he did before. I nodded while clenching my teeth so I wouldn't make a sound.

"Y-Yeah. It's just, a really s-sad movie is all, hehe..." I didn't show him the expression on my face, but he bought it and took his hand off me.

Karma still had his hand on top of my own. He tried negotiating with me a few times throughout the unimportant scenes of the movie and asked what I meant by what I said. He really wanted an answer that I never gave.

After the movie was over, the crowd of people separated me and Karma, but he tried catching up to me, who was being swooshed out the door. On the way, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the flirty pair of blondes.

"Hey," the girl said in a sad tone. She wiped off the remaining tears that I had shed.

"Did your boyfriend make you cry? You can tell us," the guy asked while pulling me towards the door with his sister. I'm just still assuming.

I shook my head aggressively as we reached out and couldn't be pushed around anymore. "N-No. He wouldn't do that, trust me." I sniffled a little while trying hard to rid the red off my once pale face.

The girl still wrote something on a piece of paper she had and handed it to me. "Call me if something does happen though." With a sincere smile of her and her brother's, I flashed them an even worse smile. I felt my teeth itch in how plastic I must've looked. Yet, they bought it and left.

"Nagisa!" I heard Karma yell as he almost tripped over the hundreds of people leaving the same place. I took this as a chance and ran from the scene. The sight of him made my eyes tear up, even though I thought I cried every last tear I possibly could've. I heard him scream out my name again, but ignored it as I reached outside and hid behind a tree nearby.

'He'll still find me, won't he. Hehe... typical Karma.'

I stuck the written note in my pocket and sighed. Why didn't I just answer sooner? Why am I such a burden on him? Why can't I ever stop blushing red when I spot him in class? All these questions lingered in my head like a voice that wasn't the angel or devil on my shoulders.

It got to me pretty bad that I started sobbing, creating a soft sound, but was still in range for a person up close. My hands covered my ears as I burrowed my face into my knees.

"Why do people care me? I'm not even that special. There's, nothing beneficial to them besides looking like they're a sympathetic person. Y-Yeah, that's it, isn't it? That's the only reason."

My tears boiled on my face as I turned angry, but still smiled at the realization.

"Karma, Kayano, Okuda, Sugino, Isogai, all for a sympathetic approach. It helps their own image. Hehe, no doubt about it. No wonder they didn't worry about me when I stuck at a fricking hospital. No one cares."

I felt a strong grip on my wrist that was over my left eye. It uncovered and exposed my tearing up retina to the streetlights that shone on the roads nearby.

"K-Karma?" I suddenly realized he was the one to grab me. With only a few lights illuminating this small area, I couldnt see him. But those ombre eyes shone through the dark, so unmistakable I'd kill myself if I ever forgot them.

"Nagisa, nonsense is what you're speaking. No one, and I repeat no one feels that way about you at all. I don't know about everyone else, but you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

I felt myself getting flustered again. "R-Really? I don't see what I've done to make you feel this way," I asked him with a voice that soothed my beating heart. I guess, knowing that I sounded calm, made me calm. Hehe...

"I can't recall a single moment in 3-E where you didn't make me feel like dancing with joy. You've stayed by my side longer than anyone in my entire fricking life. Not even my own dead parents stayed with me for that long."

He really did, surprise me. It was bad enough that they died, I never thought that they wouldn't be by their own son's side.

"Sorry, I've been drowned in all these emotions I've been feeling, I never really questioned your own house life. I've been selfish all this time, haven't I," A giggle was used to end my depressing statement.

But it's true. I never asked him about his own life he's coped with. I've only sulked in how pitiful I am. Now that's something I really do regret.

Karma shook his head to answer no. "That's not true." He grabbed my chin and made it so my entire body was facing him. "Besides, I've had waaaaaay more fun with you than the times I've been sad. And I'm pretty sure I can say the same for you."

'My face is all red with no sign of the once pale skin everyone's so familiar with. Even so, why the heck do I keep crying?!'

With a tear-tainted face, I decided to just end this waiting game and kiss the redhead already. I guess I caught him off guard since he needed to place his hands on the grass to not fall. He took his sweet time processing what I was doing to kiss back.

In retaliation, I bit on his lower lip a little. It broke him out of his trance in seconds. Karma then snuck his hand on the back of my head, as he pulled himself on top of me. I was now on the ground, only a familiar hand on the back of my head keeping me from the total fall.

At this point, I really couldn't care less at the fact that he keeps taking down my hair and putting it up. He does both to me, and I let him.

His red hair blended in with my blushing red face as we couldn't decide when to pull back. But in time, he both did with a heavy breathing face each.

"Jesus Christ, how many times have we...made out already?!"

"Y-You complaining... Karma?"

"Nope... N-Not at all, Nagisa."
__________

No I'm being serious, have many fricking times have I wrote that they made out. I really did lose track. Haha, I find it funny that only Nagisa and Kayano have actually gone out on a real date, but they never even pecked lips. However, I never wrote that Karma and Nagisa have gone out, but they've made out how ever many times, I really don't know. May someone please tell me the number? Thanks..