Scarring Time

- Nagisa's POV -

The two guys who were doing things to Kayano flung her clothing to the grassy terrain. Horror filled my thoughts about what they were doing since I couldn't turn around and face it myself.

"Ehhhh? You're flat as a board!" The guy grabbing my wrists complained.

By now, I was used to this treatment. Back in my first year, this kind of stuff happened to me all the time. Whether or not those people knew my actual gender, everything still happened. I can't deny that, ever.

"P-Please don't!" I whimpered, tired already. My eyelids were droopy, but this couldn't happen for the thousandth time. My lip was quivering and my arms were covered in goosebumps, but I stepped on the guy's foot so he'd let me go from his grasp. I tumbled onto the wall and fell on my back.

The towering figure, towered, over me.

"Nagisa!"

I heard.... two people calling put to me. One was Kayano crying desperately for help, and the other was a familiar redhead from the hospital that was miraculously spawned.

"Karma!" I squeezed the saidst alive as soon as he knocked all three men out. In three punches to the jaw, the men weren't dead, but passed out. He saved us. He saved me and Kayano. "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

He petted my head to stop my shaking body. It proved to be quite effective.

"Well, don't just thank me. Rio didn't have a good feeling as soon as you guys left. She needed me to come here just in case," he answered in a soothing voice that immediately calmed me down. "Nagisa, are you hurt?" He pulled me away from him. I shook my head no and flashed him a smile.

"Thanks to you and Rio. Hehe..." Even though I started crying, my signature genuine smile was still on my face.

"Wait, why are you crying all of a sudden!?" Karma questioned while looking back at Kayano. "Why's he crying all of a sudden!?"

Kayano stood up and took out two elastics from her wrist. "Maybe he's just sad after losing his pigtails!" She then proceeded to put my hair back into its usual style. And without warning, she whispered into my ear.

"It's alright Nagisa... it's over," her comforting voice did its job. She then gave a happy dance after applauding my hair for some reason. "Ta-da!"

"Th-Thanks Kayano," I say with passion in my voice, though it was a bit cracked after everything that just went down. I wipe the remaining streams of tears on my face. "Let's go home."

"Y-Yeah, let's go," Karma insisted. He grabbed our arms and linked his to each of ours. "There's no way I'm leaving you two alone after this."

"Hehe, we know," laughed an unusually energetic Kayano. We grabbed our flung off clothing and left the scene. With a unanimous vote of 2 to 1, we decided not to press charges or even report these lunatics. Karma called Rio's brother to come pick us up, along with a summary of what happened so we didn't need to explain ourselves. How? How could such a fun time turn into the absolute worst in just a short amount of time? I never knew how wrong I was...

Rio's brother came like an angel from heaven, right where we stepped into the parking lot.

"You guys alright?" He asked us as we seated down ourselves. Me and Kayano just nodded our heads and didn't say anything else. Kayano took out her phone and typed up something I couldn't see. She pressed what I assumed to be 'send' because I got a message immediately after.

I gave her a worried expression as I looked at the message that was on my screen.

'Hey, I really don't feel safe at my house now. Can I perhaps come over to yours? I'm scared Nagisa.'