Epilogue Time

This shall be the last of this. But don't worry, I have another fanfic already like, a quarter done? Idk.

Btw, how do like this ending picture I drew? It's the love triangle of the century! The Shota, the Actress, and the Sadist! I'll let you guess who's who.

- Kayano's POV -

My sister was downstairs in the kitchen making me some tea after my friends left. That said, I could say I only consider 3 people I invited friends.

Aguri, wearing her 'Aliens on Earth' T-shirt, came in with her smile so cheery, I could've been smiling as well. But at last, it never happened.

"Sorry for the wait Akar- I mean Kayano! It's not the best tea I've ever made, but it'll suffice." She set the vintage cup in my hands and sat on the edge of my bed, while I stayed curled upright in a ball with a blanket covering my lap.

"It's alright if you call me Akari. No one's here anymore," my statement was barely said as I was in the middle of gulping down like half the cup. "Thanks for calling me by my fake name at school all the time."

My older sister then jumped on the spot next to me, almost causing the tea to fall all over my white sheets.

"Hey Aguri! You're gonna make my tea spill!" She was now squeezing me like a teddy bear as I struggled to keep the tea from staining.

"You know, the school year is pretty deep in already. Are you ready to tell everyone about your superstar actress job?!" She played with my hair as I chuckled. That was a first since last night.

I sighed after finishing the last couple drips of the tea. "No, not exactly. I don't know if they'll accept me afterwards. I mean, I only transferred to E-Class so that I could make friends and maybe get a boyfriend. And look how that turned out."

Aguri pouted while taking the cup from my hands and placing it on the counter. "Nagisa was friends with Karma a few weeks before he met you. Love could spawn within weeks you know?"

With red palms, I clenched my hands into fists. "But we went on a date! Even before that, I gave him his hairstyle and he made me pudding! A-And yet he... he-"

"That's enough Kayano," my sister opened up one of my fists, calling me by my fake name. "Heartbreak is just absolutely the worst. Trust me, I know the feeling."

I took a strand of my hair in my petite grasp. "Yeah, now that bum Yanagisawa's my brother."

"True that." She took the blanket off my lap and pulled me out of bed like every other morning. "Listen, someday when I make enough money, I'm gonna divorce that man and we'll live a better life! Me as a teacher and you as an actress undercover as my pupil!"

The cold air brushed against my now exposed legs that were barely covered by my nightgown. "Yeah!"

We stopped spinning around merrily and Aguri cleared her throat. "In the meantime, why don't you make peace with the people you hate?"