Chapter 30 ~ Farewell

Harry's POV

Carrie was leaving to go back to California today. So much has happened, and now it's all coming to an end. We all stood outside the airport, waiting for her plane to come. Gray even came too to say goodbye. I didn't want her to go, but there was nothing I could do. This was best for her.

"It's time." Liam said looking down at his watch.

Carrie looked at us and hugged everyone individually. She stopped at Gray. "This is going to take a little getting used to, but I'd like to have you in my life."

"Of course." Gray smiled hugging her.

She then came to me. All we did was stare at each other. She then hugged me tightly. I hugged back. It lasted for a few seconds before we separated.

"Thank you, Harry. For everything." Carrie said with a smile.

She made me grin. She then unexpectedly leaned in and kissed my cheek. It reminded me of when she kissed my cheek back in California. God, I'm going to miss her so much. Carrie looked at all of us and waved farewell before walking inside the airport. I ran a hand through my hair as I watched her fade away.

"You are so stupid." I heard Gemma mumble.

"What?"

Gemma rolled her eyes. "You're just going to leave it like that? Why didn't you tell her how you felt?"

"What's she talking about?" Gray asked.

"Gray, Carrie loves Harry." Gemma told him.

Gray looked at me and I just stood there, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Does he feel the same way?" He asked.

I didn't say anything. Suddenly, I felt Gray punch me in the face. I held my chin, moving my jaw around, looking up at him with an angry look.

"It's my dad instincts. You obviously love her back and it's just a way of saying 'don't hurt my daughter'." Gray shrugged.

I looked up at the guys and they all nodded at me.

"It's pretty obvious, mate." Niall told me.

"What do I do?" I questioned frantically.

Gray then put a hand on my shoulder. "Go to her."

I grinned at them before running inside the airport. I'm going to go get my girl. The place was crowded, but I tired to wiggle my way through. I looked around trying to find Carrie, panicked. I then saw her waiting in a line and I ran over to her.

"Carrie!" I yelled.

She looked over at me in shock. "Harry! What are you—"

I cut her off by pulling her out of line. She looked at me confused. This is it.

"Carrie, I may be crazy for all the things I've done in my past and all the things I've put you through. But I do know one thing, I'm crazy about you. I love you, Carrie, I really do."

She smiled at me as she jumped in my arms, hugging me with her arms around my neck. I held her with my hands on her waist. She pulled back and our foreheads were touching. We just stood there and my gaze switched to her lips.

"Aren't you gonna kiss me?" She whispered.

I chuckled before softly kissing her. We might've been in a public place, but I didn't care. She was now mine and that's all that mattered.

Now, I wouldn't really call this a happily ever after.

Forget that shit.

This was only just the beginning.

~ I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED MY FIRST STORY AHHHHHHH I'M SO PROUD!!! AND HARRY AND CARRIE GOT TOGETHER, SO CUTE! There will be an author's note saying my thank you's and everything, but I hope y'all enjoyed Homicide! ~