Chapter 7 ~ Crazy

Carrie's POV

        "Do you have something wrong with you or something?" Harry asked, almost not jokingly.

"I really am going to help you!" I stated, putting my hands on my hips.

"Alright I know that I've made mistakes, but this is one of the biggest mistakes anyone could ever make." Harry chuckled.

"You know I could just call the police."

"You know I could just kill you."

"I'll shut up." I surrendered.

I looked at him with worry. "Not saying that you're crazy or anything, but did you ever see a doctor or a therapist?"

"Yes, and it sucked. They always said I had problems and that I needed help, so I beat their asses." Harry huffed.

I sighed. No matter what, he would refuse to get help even though he does want to stop. At least I think he does. Screw it, I don't care if I get killed.

"We're going to go see Gemma." I informed him sternly crossing my arms.

"WHAT?!" He yelled.

"I really don't care what you say anymore, Harry. If you want to get better, you have to talk to your sister."

Harry then looked over at the gun on the ground and picked it up. "You do know I could still just kill you." He said matter of factly.

I took a step closer to him and looked him straight in the eye. "I really don't give a damn if you kill me or not, this is for your own good. Besides..." I then leaned closer towards his face.

"You don't have the balls to kill me."

I could tell he was boiling in anger, but I was telling the truth. I was tired of his crap and I wanted him to get better. The guy I met before, I liked, but the guy now... I'm not so sure.

"You don't know me." Harry growled with his jaw clenched.

"Don't have to, I know you don't want to kill me." I said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah? Bet you don't want to kill me either." He challenged back.

"No, I don't. At least I can admit that."

I then looked down at the gun. "Harry, just hand over the gun."

Harry refused to do or say anything. That's when I started to lose it. I lunged at him and ended up pushing him on the couch, straddling him.

"Give it!" I yelled getting into his face.

"Get the hell off me!" Harry yelled in an aggravated tone.

"Hand me the gun and I will."

Right when he was about to hand it to me, he pushes me off of him and quickly gets off the couch. I angrily got up from the ground and I heard a gunshot. I looked behind me and saw a bullet hole in my wall!

  "Harry! What the—" I was then suddenly cut off by Harry spinning me around and kissing me, slipping an arm around my waist.

I was too shocked to respond. When we pulled apart, he smirked at me.

"And you say I have no balls."

He then grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door.

"We're going to go see Gemma." He said.

I was still having trouble to process what the hell just happened in the last 10 seconds.

~Don't really have much to say... Lol. Hope you enjoyed and PLEASE go check out my other story :))~