Chapter Four

( there's music)

Natsu POV

As the pink-haired dragon slayer lifts his head, the scent was extremely strong, almost intoxicating.

Is this the Dragon slayer I was looking for?....

But his heart started to beat against his chest, your ( E/C) eyes were the first thing he noticed, your (H/L) (H/C) locks messy but all over the place, the girl stared back at you, a rosy pink blush spreading across her face. He started to feel his cheeks heat up too.

She's so.......Beautiful....

"Um....C-C-C-C-Can you please g-get off of me?" The girl asked in such a soft voice he could barely hear her, he then realized he was still on top of her and quickly jumped off, the girl sat up and cracked her neck, but all of the sudden He pulled her up and smelled her.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" The girl said quickly, she tried shoving him away but his arms were tight and wrapped around her.

"Your a dragon slayer aren't you?" He asked, the girl looked up at the boy before nodded her head. He felt so much excitement through his body he shouted in victory and picked her up ad shouting out to his exceed, Happy.

"HAPPY WE FOUND THE DRAGON SLAYER!!"

"Seriously please let me go.." The girl said in an annoyed tone, he blushed again before setting you down gently.

"Whoops sorry about that, By the way my name is Natsu Dragneel!" He said in full confidence. The girl just stared at him for a minute before letting out a small smile.

"N-Nice  meeting you Natsu Dragneel...my name is (Y/N)....(Y/N) ( L/N)."

Her name is even so mysterious and beautiful....

"So where are you going? Maybe I could help you!" He said, wanting to be with you as much as he can. ( Y/N) glanced at him and scratched the back of her neck before pointing to the guild.

"I-I-I-I was planning on becoming a member of FairyTail-"

"YES- I mean cool, I was hoping you would consider joining our guild!" He said, mentally slapping himself because of how overly excited he was acting.

"Y-yeah....wait your a member?!" (Y/N) asked, Natsu let out a toothy grin that made her start to blush again.

"You bet I am! Let's go!" He said excitedly, Quickly grabbing her wrist he sprinted towards the guild. ( Y/N) let out a small giggle that made Natsu smile even more.

She's absolutely perfect.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Your POV

You let out a giggle as Natsu dragged you towards the guild, your heart beating fast as you realized he was holding your hand.

How could an innocent kid like him be Zeref's enemy- stop! You have to finish you job that's what you are hear for....but Natsu...something about him-