Chapter Five

( there's music but don't play it till I mention)

Natsu's POV

He sat in the guild next to Elfman and Grey, but he wasn't listening to their conversation, he was thinking about you...

"I think someone may be in loooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee~...." Happy said in an annoyed, Natsu gave Happy the death glare before rolling his eyes and complaining in an annoyed tone.

"God your annoying at times Happy..." He growled under his breath, elf men on the other hand laughed out loud and smacked his back.

"I got to admit though, ( Y/N) is one extremely shy but tough man!" Elf men exclaimed.

"Yeah.....she's defiantly something.." Grey said...with a smile, Natsu glanced at Grey for a minute, his blood boiling in the inside.

First you throw a table at her and now say that, how dare you.....

"SHES SO PRETTY!!" Another guild member said, then all the guys started to nod their head with approval.

"Yeah...she's a natural beauty, but she's so shy and nervous around big crowds." Mira said, I smiled softly when I remembered how much she stuttered after seconds meeting me.

Her shyness makes her even more beautiful, those ( E/C) eyes that filled me with curiosity, and her soft flowing (H/L) (H/C) that framed her face perfectly-

"I want to take her on a job with me so then I can get to know her-"

Natsu slammed his fist harshly on the counter top of the table, Grey looking at him with an annoyed expression.

"No I'm taking her on a job with Happy and I, it's only fair that her first job is with me since I'm the one who brought her here!" He exclaimed angrily, a fire formed in the palms of his hands while Grey has ice forming in his hands.

Before the two could get into another fight, Another figure smacked the two heads together and slammed them to the ground.

"You two are acting like complete idiots! " Erza's voice could be heard in an evil dark tone, Natsu and Grey immediately stopped fighting and froze like ice.

"She's mine for tomorrow....understand?" Natsu growled in Grey's ear before the two parted their own ways. However, Grey just turned around and said in an evil voice.

"Not if I get to her first...."

By the time you even get to the guild we'll be long gone traveling to our mission, Natsu thought. Walking down the road from the guild he stopped from his tracks and thought about his anger earlier.

Why am I acting so...protective around (Y/N), I feel like I need to be with her, I could sense the nervousness and pain from her since the moment I met her..... Damn she's just the most beautiful person I have ever met in my life, and I want to keep her in my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Your POV

Your eyes widened as you entered Lucy's apartment, it was slightly small but it had a warm and comfy feel to it.

"I-I-I-It's so pretty here!" You said, your whole body seemed to relax in seconds after you sat down on her couch, it was super comfy and fluffy.