Chapter Nine

(Don't start the music till I mention)

Natsu's POV

All he could think over again in his mind as he looked at you was one sentence.

She's so beautiful....

How your (H/L) (H/C) hair swaying back and forth as you ran and framed your face perfectly, your perfect (S/C) skin that glistened against the sun, and those bright but soft (E/C) eyes, how they would widened with curiosity and narrow if you were thinking or concentrated. Your features wasn't the only thing that He thought was beautiful...

Your personality also made Him think about you a lot. How extremely confident yet how shy, gentle, fragile, childish, and mysterious you were. Your stuttering that he personally loved to hear ever since he first met you. Being a dragon slayer was also what attracted him a little bit, especially since you were an elemental dragon slayer.

He watched you quickly climb a tree in high speed and do a front flip while jumping to another tree, his jaw dropped as he watched you with amazement. You were  like a puzzle to him that he never wanted to solve because he loved it that way you were.

(Y/N)...,your mysterious yet so beautiful......

"Hey Natsu stop sitting there we have to find this stupid piece of shit before sundown!" (Y/N) called out, He stop staring at you and sprinted after you...but you were so fast, he could barely keep up with you.

"Damn (Y/N) your fast! How is that possible?" He said out loud for you to hear, (Y/N) moved a couple pieces of your hair away from your face and behind your ear.

"I've been trained.." (Y/N) said with a smirk, as  the two continued to search for the gang members in the forest, one question popped up in his mind.

Who was her dragon....and where has she been all those 12 years after the dragon disappeared?

All of the sudden (Y/N) stopped where she  was in a tree, looking around. He gazed at (Y/N) while climbing up the tree and sitting next to her on  the branch.

"I'm pretty sure I just caught their scent.." (Y/N) said in a hushed whisper, her eyes twinkled before she jumped from the tree and rushed over to an cliff that was near a small waterfall.

He quickly caught up with you and squatted down next to (Y/N), taking a huge sniff of her scent...

That scent that drove him crazy.....

( I honest to god do not give a crap if you have a perverted mind, you do you fam..that's all I got to say.)

"I think you found their hideout (Y/N)!" He said, pointing down below the waterfall were five people sitting there, they all looked like guys that had masks on...and there in a little glass box one of the guys was holding was the emerald crown, it shone brightly against the last rays of sun light..

"O-Okay...so what's the plan?" (Y/N) asked, she looked at Him and gave him the eyebrow raise look.

"Um......."

"Jesus Christ..." She mumbled, rubbing her nose with her eyebrows furrowed. Then she looked at Natsu with a smile that made him feel so happy in the inside.

"I-I-I-I got it!" (Y/N) said in a cute tone that made him blush slightly. You quickly looked at the ground and started twisting a piece of your hair.