Chapter Seven

(The photo is what you wearing! This also in my opinion also makes you look incredibly bad ass!, I also have a picture representing me of a mask that you'll be wearing later in this story to help with my description)

"Wait a minute....don't tell me we are going on a train." You said, Natsu and you both groaned in misery.

  Eating another doughnut from the bag Mira gave you too. Natsu just nodded his head. It was 5:30 in the morning and you two were the only ones there at the train station, the silence slightly creeped you out.

"I'm not ready for this." Natsu groaned as you two both slowly climbed into a train.

"WAIT FOR MEEEEE!!!!" A voice called out, turning around you smiled warmly at Happy who was racing through the air to get to you two.

"WHERE WERE YOU NATSU, YOU LITERALLY LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITHOUT TELLING ME!" Happy shouted. Natsu flinched from Happy's shouting and you just gave him an eyebrow raised look.

"Sorry about that Happy...I was just too excited about going on this mission with (Y/N)..." Natsu said with a slight blush appearing from his face.

"Ohhhhhhhhh I see~..." Happy purred, giving you two the thumbs up before randomly flying away, laughing.

"Don't worry Natsu I'll leave you and your girlfriend alone!"

"SHUT UP CAT!" You and Natsu both bellowed, rubbing your nose in annoyance you heard the train horn go off.

"Well it's time to go!" Natsu said happily, he grabbed your wrist and dragged you into a train section that was all empty except for you two.

"Just saying..I'm not going to be saying much because my motion sickness is terrible." Natsu said, then the thought popped in your head, reaching in your backpack you took out two masks that had an immune potion in the breather thing up your nose.

(Sort of think like Kaneki ken's mask, but instead the eyepatch over your one eye it's just the mouth piece that has a potion bag put in between your nose that's has the leather covering it, also has small pipes that squirt the stuff in your nose. However, the potion only lasts for five minutes so you wear it the whole way on the train rides.)

"P-Put this on, it has a-a-an immune potion in it but you have to wear it the whole ride trip since it isn't that strong." You said shyly, handing your extremely pair to Natsu. He watched you put the mask on then shortly after putting it on himself.

You looked out the window and sighed, this wouldn't be the first time you went on a train, you remembered going on train rides all the time after Nolan's first job, how everyone on the train judges you for wearing the mask.

"Well this is odd...I bet this stuff lasts long!" Natsu said two minutes after the train started moving, you tried to warn him but he already took off the mask.

"W-W-Wait Natsu n-no! Put it back on quickly!" You said in a quickened tone, Natsu just smirked at you and stood up, flexing his arms and saying.

"Why not? I'm perfectly fine!"

Your rolled your eyes and stood up next to him, not chickening out a little bit even though he was 5 inches taller than you.

"Trust me." You said as you crossed your arms. "You may want to put the mask on."

"Yeah right! I'm pretty sure I can........"

But then in an instant Natsu's face turned green, he groaned in pain before almost falling to the ground, you quickly grabbed his by his under arms and placed him softly on the other row that was across from you.