Chapter Six

(Hey guys quick note, the photo above is a picture I found that looks exactly like Nolan! So there you go!)

"KIYOTO WHERE ARE YOU?" You heard a voice called out...

It was your voice....

You turned around in confusion, gazing down you saw yourself as a young child, crawling out of the woods after finding out you lost your fatherly dragon.

"What your problem Nolan?! You shouldn't of had hit me." Your voice cried out again but sounded like you matured, turning away from the first scene you found yourself staring down at another memory...

You and Nolan were 14 at the time and standing deep in a forest, in sudden anger Nolan punched you in the back, your 14 year old self looked at Nolan with fear, with a shaky breath your 14 year old self said in a growl.

"I did nothing wrong Nolan.....don't test me before I get out of control and end up killing you..."

A shiver went down your spine remembering that day, how Nolan looked at you a way you never wished he would of....

"I'm sorry (Y/N).....I don't know what got into me....your just so...sensitive and won't go into action..but I will never try to force you to do something like that again....promise." Nolan said in a weak voice.

your 14 year old self just gave him a look of fear before he pulled you into his arms, his whole body shaking..

You turned around from the scene, covering your mouth from almost shouting back at him even though it seemed impossible ....Nolan trying his best to force you to kill one of his victims was one of the worst experiences you have ever had with him.

Then deep down your heart gave you the feeling, the symbol....Nolan Smith was truly crazy...but also like a half forgotten brother to you..

"Please just take our daughter Kiyoto, we can not have a monster living in our village!" Another voice called out.

Your heart dropped hearing the voice you hated but longed to hear....your mother.

Gazing upon the scene in front of you, it made you get shivers to your spine, your dragon Kiyoto looking at your three year old self with a calm, loving expression.

"But why do you fear such a lovely, gentle child like (Y/N)?" Kiyoto asked.

"Her powers are growing stronger...and sooner or later they will get out of control, so Kiyoto please we beg of you..take away our child, train her to become the strongest dragon slayer there ever will be." Your father said as he placed your three year old self next to the dragon. Your parents just looked at you with sad smiles and tears in their eyes.

"I love you (Y/N)...don't worry we'll see eachother before you know it." Your mother said, you smiled happily at her and turned around facing your attention to Kiyoto, staring into his green eyes.

"Momma...." You called out, reaching your hand out to the memory apparition of your mother, you tried to run but you stayed at the same place, and screamed in terror as a flash of flames engulfed their images away...and slowly their ashes rising into the air.

"NO!!!" You screamed, and before your eyes, stood Zeref.

"Your staying with me ..." Zeref said.