Epilouge

Two years later....

You opened your eyes slowly, the room was still slightly dark. However, the small rays of sunlight could be seen shinning through the hallway window.

What time even is it?

You rolled a little bit more to glance at your alarm clock, it was 5:30 in the morning. You quietly yawned to yourself before rolling over to the over side....but was shocked not to see Natsu there.

"What?" You whispered to yourself. You sat up and stretched for a few minutes before standing up and walking out of the bedroom, trying your best not to make any loud noises.

Or she'll wake up....

Shortly you tipped toed down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, grabbing the coffee machine and turning it on to make a fresh batch of coffee.

You sat there, tapping your fingers against the kitchen counter you began to wonder where your husband has gone...

"That's weird that he's even awake at this time." You mumbled quietly to yourself.

Usually for Natsu he wouldn't wake up till around 10:30, which was your usual time as well....unless she was awake.

Suddenly the cramps began to start up, you rubbed your stomach again as you took a sip of your coffee.

Being pregnant really can be a pain in the ass....

Suddenly, you could hear someone giggling from your backyard. You turned around and walked down the hallway, when you reached to the little porch area you started to smile softly.

Natsu was standing there, holding your daughter, ( FG/N: favorite Girl's name) in his arms. Cradling her gently, he combed through the little patch of pink and streaks of (H/C) hair on her head.

"Then over there..you see that huge building over there? That's Fairy Tail! I grew up there...your mummy and I are apart of that guild! And have a lot of friends there!" Natsu was explaining quietly. (FG/N) giggled softly, tugging gently on Natsu's scarf and sticking the little pieces in her mouth.

Your smile grew as you watched Natsu cradle (FG/N), tickled her, and over all be  a great father. Then after fifteen minutes or so Natsu started to giggle before turning around and grinning at you.

"Good morning Beautiful." He said softly. You walked up and hugged him from behind, placing your head on his shoulder.

"Morning handsome." You whispered back, a strain of your (H/C) hair was sticking out, and in seconds(FG/N) was twisting the piece and staring at it like it was gold.

"So how's your stomach feeling today?" Natsu asked, you smiled tiredly before gently taking (FG/N) out his arms and Cradling her yourself.

"S-Still have the cramps, better than morning sickness though." You replied. Natsu kissed your forehead and also hugged you from behind, placing his head ontop of yours.

The three of you stood there and watched the sun rise, the city of Magnolia looked beautiful from the hillside, and in the distance you could see the little lake side.

"I can't believe that even after two years of being married...you still stutter." Natsu said with a grin, you blushed and rolled your eyes.