Chapter Eleven

(Don't start music till I mention)

Natsu's POV

He had been staring at the ceiling for the last couple hours, worried out of his mind about (Y/N).

But after a few minutes, his heart dropped as he heard her in the distance crying. Sitting up quickly he listened carefully. It was defiantly her crying.

He quietly got out of bed and walked over to (Y/N)'s room, opening the room he walked in and looked down at her.

How she was curled up in a ball and hugging a pillow like there was no tomorrow.

"No Nolan.....I can't do it....he'll do something terrible." (Y/N) whispered in her sleep. That raced questions in His head.

Who's Nolan?

And also....who's He?

"No don't please....HE WAS INNOCENT!" She screamed at the end, that startled Him.

He quickly picked her up bridal style and rushed her to the bathroom as he saw tears rolling down her face, as he made it to the bathroom she started to punch his chest and kick violently.

"STOP PLEASE!" She screamed. He grabbed a cup and filled it up with water, splashing it at her  face.

     (Y/N) let one more scream out before opening her eyes, she pushed Natsu away quickly and scooted across the bathroom floor before getting stuck in the corner.

"I-I-I-I-I-I'm sorry...." (Y/N) whimpered, he kneeled down next her  and handed her a towel.

"(Y/N).....Who's Nolan." He asked softly, (Y/N) looked at Natsu before replying in a frantic voice.

"He.....was someone I trained with these last 12 years, we met after my village burned down....after He found me-"

"Who's he?"

(Y/N) didn't reply, her breathing was shortening by the minute. He pulled her into an embrace and asked as he combed through her (h/C) locks.

"(Y/N) please tell me...who's he?" He asked again more sternly, She took a shaky breath.

"A-A-A-After I found my parents dead I passed out, several hours later......the black wizard, Zeref found me. He took me in because finding out what power I had he said I could be useful, Later as I had no choice but to follow him, we found Nolan being crushed by a rotten piece of roof, He's an Ice Mage just like Grey.

  Zeref took us two in just to train us to become....Assassins, over these 12 years he taught us how to use swords, high speed and how navigate people, track them down, and how to use our magic to our advantage. Nolan slowly is becoming insane now, killing people like they are animals, I ended up going with him just to tell him when to go...but I hated every moment of it.

I've never been sent on a mission by Zeref to kill anyone till now....and I never want to kill anyone, it's not right....how could someone be so cold hearted and mindless when killing someone? Killing innocent lives just because he feels like they would get in his way....I can't stand the blood, I can't stand the pain and the agony I heard every time Nolan killed them...no one deserves to die in a violent painful way...