Chapter Tweleve

Few hours later...
Natsu's POV

The rain poured down as he sprinted towards the guild. His heart beating in a fast pace, his body shaken up in the inside. He couldn't explain this feeling...

It's almost like I could sense how she's feeling, her every movement....

He slammed the door opened, everyone going silent as they saw him with his head down, and holding a (F/C) shirt that belonged to her....

"Natsu what happened?" Lucy's voice called out, Erza and the rest stood up and walked over to him.

"She's gone-"

"What do you mean?! Where's (Y/N) Natsu?" Erza asked, He fell to his knees and pulled the shirt close to his chest. How he inhaled her scent that made his emotions more extreme.

"She didn't deserve it....She wanted to be free!" He shouted, his head tilted downwards so they couldn't see his tears.

"What are you talking about Natsu?" Mira asked, he then stood back up and punched a pillar, making a hole.

"She ran off....(Y/N) ran off so she could protect us all.......from Zeref." He said, letting his tears roll down his face.

The guild was completely silent, Only Natsu's cries could be heard.

"(Y/N) had a dark past...and she wanted to get away from all the pain that she has suffered from."

"Natsu.." A voice called, He looked across the guild to see the headmaster, Markrov sitting there and looking at him.

"I think we should talk privately in my office." Markrov said calmly, He nodded and walked over to the master, Holding (Y/N) 's shirt close to his heart.

When the two made it to Markrov's office, He was surprised to see the other dragon slayers, Laxus, Wendy, and Gajeel.

"Well my boy, besides what has happened with (Y/N)...We also have other problems we must discuss."

"What's do you mean?" He asked, Laxus and Gajeel groaned at his stupidity.

"You dumbass...It's the beginning of Mating season." Gajeel said bluntly.

"Yeah so what?" Natsu said, getting angry that the master wasn't saying a plan to save (Y/N).

"So that means we are going to have to restrain ourselves before we get insane and try to destroy half the town!" Laxus said.

"I DON'T CARE! THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW IS FINDING (Y/N)!!" He shouted, his hands formed flames as he growled, Markrov groaned before transforming his hand 46 X the size and slamming Natsu down to the ground.

"What I need you two to do since Wendy isn't of age yet to get effected, just find a place to go into hiding and train yourselves to control the effects that can take place." Markrov said, Laxus nodded and walked out of the room.

"Besides, I already got my eyes on Mira.." Laxus said with a smirk, Gajeel let out a laugh before saying.

"Levy's my little shrimp..."