Chapter Fourteen

(Author Note: okay so first...the music is met for a scene later in the scene, and the only reason why it's on here is because two things: I was listening to this when writing this...thought It fit, and because of an inside joke that an Attack on Titan jacket that was seen in the music video...so yeah don't start the music till I.  
mention!)

Flashback
Three years ago....

You and Nolan were walking down a street in a small village, looking for Nolan's victim Zeref ordered to be assassinated.

"We've been out here all night...C-Can't  we just go back home?" You asked.

Nolan glanced down at you, his Crystal blue eyes narrowed slightly as he sighed and shook his head.

"No (Y/N)...I don't want to disappoint Master." Nolan replied, you nodded and looked down at the abandoned, lonely road..

You started to twist a piece of your (H/L) (H/C) hair, pulling at your beanie to cover your ears as the snow began to fall down softly to the ground.

"It's officially the beginning of winter.." You said as your teeth chattered, Nolan just shrugged it off since being used to this weather.

"Personally I hate this season....Ur died during this time.." Nolan mumbled softly, you softly patted his back and sighed, remembering what Nolan told you about his teacher Ur dying as she used the ice shell spell.

"I'm sorry about Ur.." You said quietly, Nolan flinched at what you said but said nothing.

After a few minutes of walking in the snow covered road, you noticed a man walking down the street with a Raven on his shoulder.

"T-Theres  your victim Nolan.." You said, Nolan nodded and took a knife out, hiding it behind his back.

He picked up the pass and quickly approached the man with the Raven.

"What the hell do you think your doing out here you little twit?" The man said bluntly, Nolan didn't reply and gave the man a cold stare.

"None of your business." Nolan replied coldly, the man only chuckled to himself before punching Nolan in the face, your heart starting to beat fast as  you watched.

Nolan's nose started to bleed as he stared at the man, his Crystal blue eyes filled with anger and pure insanity.

"You know you shouldn't mess with a person like me.." Nolan said in a demented tone.

"Oh and why is that?" The man asked.

Then Nolan took out the knife and stabbed the man in the shoulder.

"Because I can bring the ultimate pain.." Nolan whispered in the man's ear...but that's all he did.

Nolan took a breather before looking at you, staring into your (E/C) eyes.

"Do it (Y/N)..." Nolan said softly.

Your hands started to shake slightly, the adrenaline rushing through your body.

"W-W-W-What?.."

"Do it....Kill him."

You took a couple steps back, Nolan looked at you with an annoyed look on his face.

"N-No...why can't you do it?" You asked.

"Because I want you to do it.."

"N-No.."