Chapter fifteen

( don't start music till I mention)

Natsu's POV

"We've been walking all day Natsu!" Happy complained. He didn't listen to his exceed complaining, for his goal was too important.

I need to find (Y/N).....

The rest of the gang was too far behind, so he was on his own. He Inhaled the air, trying to find her scent again.

"She has to be here!" He said, Then as he inhaled another thing of air he gasped.

(Y/N)'s scent.....

The scent of blossoms and pine needles that made his mind go crazy, he started to sprint and follow the scent.

"(Y/N)!" He called out your name, the streets being completely as the night grew on. But then as he followed the scent....he smell something else.

Blood....

"Shit." He mumbled to himself in fear, sprinting towards a bar that  was extremely strong of her scent and the blood....

When he opened the door, his eyes widened  and a gasp escaped from his lips. The whole bar was damaged, and everyone......was dead...

He immediately started to look at all the bodies that laid on the ground, how there was blood covering the whole floor.

Who would do something like this?

After an hour of looking at all the bodies he did not find hers, relief filled his whole body. But then as he slowly walked out....he caught another scent.

The scent was unfamiliar to him. However, he just ignored it before walking out of the bar. Smelling the scent from the bar made him start to think.

Could that scent be the person who assassinated everyone in the bar? And if I'm correct....why?

He couldn't find (Y/N)'s scent now that it was covered up with the scent of blood and the unfamiliar scent.

All of a sudden he had the urge to punch something...to destroy something...

"What's happening to myself?" He muttered to himself, but then the thought hit him.

Could the unfamiliar scent be someone trying to find (Y/N)?......Nolan?

"Of course....It makes sense!" He said to himself.

"What makes sense?" Happy asked, he turned to the blue exceed and said in a serious tone.

"Nolan is after (Y/N).....And will destroy anything that gets in his way." He said, the tint of yellow retuned to his eyes before disappearing again.

He could sense her again......

He felt so relaxed, calm all of the sudden, warmth washed over his body. He could hear her heartbeat that seemed to be calmed down now....

(Y/N) felt happy.....

"Why are you giving me her to me?" (Y/N)'s echoed in my mind, a vision of her carrying an exceed flashed in my mind.

Brooklyn is almost like me in a way, (Y/N)'s voice said, He raised an eyebrow after hearing that.

Who the hell is Brooklyn?

"Um N-Natsu.....why are you on fire?" Happy asked all of the sudden, looking down I realized I was engulfed with my own flames.

People started to open their doors and gasp at me, I tried to focus on getting back (Y/N)'s thoughts...and her heart beat, to know that she's alive...