Chapter Eighteen

( the picture above is what your outfit is in this chapter, also the music yes I know it's from Tokyo Ghoul but the music I though fit in to this for some reason...yeah I don't know I was listening to this song while writing this chapter!)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

Your POV

The first rays on sunlight shined on the side of your face, making your tired eyes water burn and water up.

"J-J-Jade....time to get up~..." You said tiredly. The pale blue exceed yawned before opening her eyes and looking at you.

"(Y/N) you look awful! Didn't you sleep?" Jade asked, you only nodded your head no and jumped off the tree branch.

"I can't sleep anymore.." You replied, Jade tried to argue about not having enough sleep but you ignored her. There was only one goal in your mind today.

Getting out of this hellhole....

After taking a quick bath in a river near by you changed into a new pair of clothes and left your damp hair down.

You put on a pouch for where your sword could go on your belt. You felt anxious and shaken up from what happened earlier..

I don't hate you...

His words repeating in your head like a record player on replay. You shook your head to yourself.

"That had to be my imagination." You mumbled  to yourself. After making breakfast the two of you walked into the town of Hargeon.

The ocean breeze softly blowing on your (H/L) (H/C) hair as the sun warmed your (S/C) skin.

"So where's the boat to get to this Tenrou Island or whatever?" Jade asked. You stopped dead in your tracks after she said that.

"U-Um......"

"Are you serious right now?" Jade asked.

"Well I haven't really planned this whole thing!" You exclaimed.

"Why didn't you plan this earlier?"

"Because we were being chased by Nolan and not to mention the whole fucking kingdom of Crocus is after us right now!" You hissed. Jade just sighed in defeat.

"Okay jeez....I'm sorry." Jade said, you looked at her for a split moment. Tears threatening to spill from your eyes.

That reminds me of Nolan when we were younger....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Flashback
Nine years ago....

"Come on seriously (Y/N)?" Nolan said in an annoyed tone. The two of you were practicing using levitating magic.

You focused on a rock that sat in the middle of the plain, but as you tried if lifted in the air and slammed to the ground. You couldn't control the rock for long.

"H-H-H-Hey I'm still learning!" You said, mentally slapping yourself because of stuttering so much.

"But it looks like your not even trying." Nolan interjected. Your hands clenched into fists as your eyes went glassy with water.

"I'm trying my best Nolan, Damn will you just let me work at it?!" You snapped. Nolan's Crystal blue eyes widened from your sudden anger.

"Okay, okay.....Sorry." Nolan mumbled softly. You focused on the rock, your mind completely blank...

The rock floated ten feet in the air, and as you concentrated you made the rock  float towards you and gently land a couple inches away from you.